Default Perfect Gift for Gunboy ALEX...

Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 23:13:53 UTC-3, justan wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:05:11 -0400, Alex wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/20/21 4:01 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 16:48:49 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/D5jCcnr

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Super idea.
Then he wouldn't feel he was lacking in that department.

I dunno...I think if you have 75+ guns, you are lacking in that
department and are trying to compensate.

Stop your jealous thinking and go pay some of your debts.
You're just playing into his bs. Your penis is small. No need to be
embarassed!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Why else would someone need 75+ guns, Justine.
Sometimes even a silly gal gets things half right.

Why the hell does some old women need 100 commemorative spoons? Why does
someone collect stamps. The firearms are a also better investment than
spoons.

True.Â* My collection is worth probably 15%-20% more than I paid for it
right now.Â* One is worth $1000 more than the $3200 I paid.

justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:27:14 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:True North wrote: On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 23:13:53 UTC-3, justan wrote: On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:05:11 -0400, Alex wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 4/20/21 4:01 PM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 16:48:49 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: https://ibb.co/D5jCcnr -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Super idea. Then he wouldn't feel he was lacking in that department. I dunno...I think if you have 75+ guns, you are lacking in that department and are trying to compensate. Stop your jealous thinking and go pay some of your debts. You're just playing into his bs. Your penis is small. No need to be embarassed! -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html Why else would someone need 75+ guns, Justine. Sometimes even a silly gal gets things half right. Why the hell does some old women need 100 commemorative spoons? Why doessomeone collect stamps. The firearms are a also better investment thanspoons.Retired janitors don't make enough to enjoy a hobby. Donna's just jealous. --Freedom Isn't Free!

He could collect old toilet seats painted up real pretty to hang
on the wall.

Yep.

https://www.pinterest.com/bervinpurn...ilet-seat-art/

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

How would y'all know how much janitors make?
Is that what y'all did for the last dozen years of your military and school board service?

Easy: https://ca.talent.com/salary?job=janitor

Nova Scotia - $28,031/yr. Retirement pay even less. Hell, no wonder you have no
hobbies.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:47:21 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:On Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 14:03:40 UTC-3, John H wrote: On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:27:14 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 23:13:53 UTC-3, justan wrote: On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:05:11 -0400, Alex wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 4/20/21 4:01 PM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 16:48:49 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: https://ibb.co/D5jCcnr -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Super idea. Then he wouldn't feel he was lacking in that department. I dunno...I think if you have 75+ guns, you are lacking in that department and are trying to compensate. Stop your jealous thinking and go pay some of your debts. You're just playing into his bs. Your penis is small. No need to be embarassed! -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html Why else would someone need 75+ guns, Justine. Sometimes even a silly gal gets things half right. Why the hell does some old women need 100 commemorative spoons? Why does someone collect stamps. The firearms are a also better investment than spoons. Retired janitors don't make enough to enjoy a hobby. Donna's just jealous. -- Freedom Isn't Free!How would y'all know how much janitors make?Is that what y'all did for the last dozen years of your military and school board service?Easy: https://ca.talent.com/salary?job=janitorNova Scotia - $28,031/yr. Retirement pay even less. Hell, no wonder you have nohobbies.--Freedom Isn't Free!

He tried boating for a while but anything larger than 16 feet
wouldn't fit his property or his budget. Wife wouldn't go out on
it so he had to force his dog to go with him for company.
WOOF!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 4/22/21 10:14 AM, True North wrote:

On Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 10:55:52 UTC-3, justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:r

On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 23:13:53 UTC-3, justan wrote: On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:05:11 -0400, Alex wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 4/20/21 4:01 PM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 16:48:49 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: https://ibb.co/D5jCcnr -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Super idea. Then he wouldn't feel he was lacking in that department. I dunno...I think if you have 75+ guns, you are lacking in that department and are trying to compensate. Stop your jealous thinking and go pay some of your debts. You're just playing into his bs. Your penis is small. No need to be embarassed! -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon.../index.htmlWhy else would someone need 75+ guns, Justine.Sometimes even a silly gal gets things half right.

Read your headers before you respond. Idiot!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Now now Justine, just because he does an excellent job at mimicking all y'all is no reason to get your panties all twisted up in a bunch.

I've got most of those the spoofer spoofs blocked, but I do smile when I
read some of the spoofer's posts, because he has just nailed the "style"
of most of those he spoofs. He's got Herring and Just-An-Asshole down
pat. Ah, for the days of the Departed Skipper who, unlike our current
crop of right-wing assholes, could write decently and entertainingly and
actually had something to say. Herring, JustAn, Alex, Bilious, and
JackOff just keep posting the same crap and petty insults over and over
and over and over and over. And over. And over.

On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 10:36:07 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I certainly agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 4/22/21 10:14 AM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 10:55:52 UTC-3, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 23:13:53 UTC-3, justan wrote: On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:05:11 -0400, Alex wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 4/20/21 4:01 PM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 16:48:49 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: https://ibb.co/D5jCcnr -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Super idea. Then he wouldn't feel he was lacking in that department. I dunno...I think if you have 75+ guns, you are lacking in that department and are trying to compensate. Stop your jealous thinking and go pay some of your debts. You're just playing into his bs. Your penis is small. No need to be embarassed! -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon.../index.htmlWhy else would someone need 75+ guns, Justine.Sometimes even a silly gal gets things half right. Read your headers before you respond. Idiot! -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html Now now Justine, just because he does an excellent job at mimicking all y'all is no reason to get your panties all twisted up in a bunch. I've got most of those the spoofer spoofs blocked, but I do smile when I read some of the spoofer's posts, because he has just nailed the "style" of most of those he spoofs. He's got Herring and Just-An-Asshole down pat. Ah, for the days of the Departed Skipper who, unlike our current crop of right-wing assholes, could write decently and entertainingly and actually had something to say. Herring, JustAn, Alex, Bilious, and JackOff just keep posting the same crap and petty insults over and over and over and over and over. And over. And over.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Why doesn't the spoofer spoof Fat Harry or Donnie?

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Now now Justine,Â* just because he does an excellent job at mimicking
all y'all is no reason to get your panties all twisted up in a bunch.

I've got most of those the spoofer spoofs blocked, but I do smile when
I read some of the spoofer's posts, because he has just nailed the
"style" of most of those he spoofs. He's got Herring and
Just-An-Asshole down pat. Ah, for the days of the Departed Skipper
who, unlike our current crop of right-wing assholes, could write
decently and entertainingly and actually had something to say.
Herring, JustAn, Alex, Bilious, and JackOff just keep posting the same
crap and petty insults over and over and over and over and over. And
over. And over.

Narcissism is a bitch, eh?Â* Reading "blocked" posts?Â* That's funny!

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 06:48:45 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

[...]

Which is why you're referred to as a sycophantic simpleton.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Perfect holiday gift... Nomen Nescio General 0 October 23rd 20 05:16 PM
Perfect holiday gift... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 4 October 23rd 20 12:52 AM
Yo Alex! John H.[_5_] General 20 August 23rd 18 12:18 PM
Yo Alex! John H[_2_] General 29 July 29th 17 02:14 AM
Yo Alex and Tim Poco Loco General 6 December 14th 16 02:10 AM