Default Defectors

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 17:44:13 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 07:19:27 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:
On Friday, 9 April 2021 at 10:33:38 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
(CNN) The campaign arm of House Republicans is using an aggressive tactic
to push online donors toward committing to monthly contributions, telling
them that opting out of having the same amount automatically charged to
their credit card or withdrawn from their bank each month is an act of
disloyalty toward former President Donald Trump.

With a pre-checked box on the National Republican Congressional Committee's
donation page on the GOP's online fundraising platform WinRed, donors are
opted into making monthly donations and told: "We need to know we haven't
lost you to the Radical Left. If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell
Trump you're a DEFECTOR & sided with the Dems."

Too funny but disgusting enough for Trumpsters…

--
Lock Trump Up!

Wow!
Talk about bum-a-thons. They must have hired The John to do their fundraising.
I'd tell them to stick their demands and directives where the sun don't shine.

Check it out, dummy. Harry is spreading his bull**** again, and you're right
there to lick it up.

Simpleton.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Does it make y'all feel important to call other posters names?
You must have been one Sad Sack officer in the U.S. Army.

Herring is nothing more than a snarky right wing asshole,and not one to be
taken seriously.

--
Lock Trump Up!

wrote:
[...]

Astonished you could even write about calling people names.

wrote:
[...]

Seems to be a better citizen than you.

wrote:
[...]

That's all you do, dummy, and you knew exactly who he was referring to.Â*
Hilarious!

wrote:
[...]

Only a true, name-calling simpleton would come up with a post like that.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
[...]

It's sadly apparent that Donnie is as dumb as a sack of hammers.

" Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 7:12:45 AM UTC-4, John H wrote: On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 17:13:11 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 17:44:13 UTC-3, John H wrote: On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 07:19:27 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Friday, 9 April 2021 at 10:33:38 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote: (CNN) The campaign arm of House Republicans is using an aggressive tactic to push online donors toward committing to monthly contributions, telling them that opting out of having the same amount automatically charged to their credit card or withdrawn from their bank each month is an act of disloyalty toward former President Donald Trump. With a pre-checked box on the National Republican Congressional Committee's donation page on the GOP's online fundraising platform WinRed, donors are opted into making monthly donations and told: "We need to know we haven't lost you to the Radical Left. If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you're a DEFECTOR & sided with the Dems." Too funny but disgusting enough for Trumpsters? -- Lock Trump Up! Wow! Talk about bum-a-thons. They must have hired The John to do their fundraising. I'd tell them to stick their demands and directives where the sun don't shine. Check it out, dummy. Harry is spreading his bull**** again, and you're right there to lick it up. Simpleton. -- Freedom Isn't Free! Does it make y'all feel important to call other posters names? You must have been one Sad Sack officer in the U.S. Army. Only a true, name-calling simpleton would come up with a post like that.It's sadly apparent that Donnie is as dumb as a sack of hammers.

So true. His fondness for Fat Harry was enough to convince me of
that fact.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 10:57:02 UTC-3, justan wrote:
" Wrote in message:r
[...]

Here we go again. A beautiful Sunday morning and all the pseudo Christians are out slinging ****.
There must be some Southern preacher down there who could introduce all y'all to some needed fire and brimstone.

" Wrote in message:r
[...]

And what, simpleton, do you call that post?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

" Wrote in message:r
[...]

Donnie has embroidered on the back of all his shirts, "I am dumber than
dirt. Kick me"
--
No more bull****