Default Isn't this interesting?

https://ibb.co/sjx1Xhp

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Thursday, 1 April 2021 at 16:02:18 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/sjx1Xhp

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

No wonder those who have it down there don't want to share. It's that I've got mine so shove off mindset.
You see it in here all the time.

Keyser Söze wrote:

https://ibb.co/sjx1Xhp

Only interesting in that they control who immigrated.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 15:02:16 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://ibb.co/sjx1Xhp

The part you left out is Norway is 91% northern European with a very
strict immigration policy that bars entry to anyone who can't pay
their way, either in cold hard cash, in a needed skill or occupation
and you have to work to stay. Fall off that list and out you go.
It has a population about the size of Indiana with a population of
people of color lower than Vermont.

Why don't we pack up a few hundred thousand inner city Baltimore
residents and send them over. Lets see how they are doing then.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 14:50:30 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Thursday, 1 April 2021 at 16:02:18 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/sjx1Xhp

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

No wonder those who have it down there don't want to share. It's that I've got mine so shove off mindset.
You see it in here all the time.

I already offered to share. We can drop off 100,000 refugees in
Northern Vermont and send them your way as soon as the snow melts.

Interesting... John H[_2_] General 49 June 17th 10 03:41 AM
Well, this will be interesting.. I am Tosk General 26 March 24th 10 10:10 PM
Here's something interesting... Tom Francis - SWSports General 2 October 3rd 09 10:54 PM
Interesting OT Gordon Cruising 0 January 10th 08 11:38 PM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM