Default That Bitch...Ms. Karma...

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 21:30:25 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:14:45 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:05:48 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:03:19 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 00:11:19 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 18:01:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/20/21 10:51 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 11:57:18 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida,
has been partially closed after staff members tested positive for the
coronavirus.

That’s according to several people, including one familiar with club
operations, who said Mar-a-Lago had “partially closed” a section of the
club and quarantined some of its workers “out of an abundance of
caution.” The person spoke on condition of anonymity because they were
not authorized to discuss the situation by name.

An email sent to members said that service had been temporarily
suspended in the club’s dining room and at its beach club because some
staff members had recently tested positive. It said the club had
undertaken “all appropriate response measures,” including sanitizing
affected areas,” and that banquet and event services remain open.

“The health and safety of our members and staff is our highest
priority,” it read.

The Florida Department of Health did not immediately respond to a phone
call and email.

Trump moved to Mar-a-Lago after leaving Washington in January, and has
spent the weeks since then laying low, golfing, dining with friends,
meeting with Republican party leaders and plotting his political future
as he considers running again in 2024.

Trump was hospitalized with COVID-19 last fall and has since been
vaccinated against the virus.

Mar-a-Lago was the site of his first known exposure more than a year
ago. A senior Brazilian official tested positive last year after
spending time at Mar-a-Lago, where he posed for a photo next to Trump
and attended a family birthday party.

The Trump White House was hit with several subsequent outbreaks after it
flouted virus precautions by resisting mask-wearing and continuing to
hold large events.

The club in Palm Beach has been a flurry of activity in recent weeks,
hosting events and fundraisers, including one to benefit rescue dogs.
Trump unexpectedly dropped by the event last week.

In January, Palm Beach County issued a warning to Mar-a-Lago’s
management after a New Year’s Eve party that violated an ordinance
requiring employees and guests to wear masks. Video of the party posted
online by Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., showed that few of the 500
guests wore masks as they crowded the dance floor while rapper Vanilla
Ice, Beach Boys co-founder Mike Love and singer Taylor Dayne performed.
The club was told future violations would result in fines of $15,000.

The former president was not present at the party. ___

Spencer reported from Fort Lauderdale. Associated Press writer Zeke
Miller contributed to this report.

(Well, I hope impacted employees recover.)

What do you want to bet this was kitchen staff who never had any
contract with party guests ... but that wouldn't fit your narrative
would it.
BTW the writer must not know much about the law. There are no fines
for mask violations in Florida. They can assess them, they just can't
collect them.

Your appreciation for those who put others at risk of contracting COVID
is, I see, unabated.

Like all the people from up north who descend on Florida during spring
break?

So far the biggest problem we have is in miami and it isn't college
kids on spring break, it is thugs from the Acela corridor coming down
to cause trouble.

We are seeing violent street rampages, assaults, guns and general
mayhem.

It is not the normal underage drinking, balcony climbing, public
urination and on the beach sex we see with spring breakers.

The mayor says
"I don't see this is a sort of spring break thing, because I don't
think these are college kids," Gelber said. "I think it changes the
nature of what we're in front of here. I think there are very few
places that are open as we have been and as our state has been open.
And there are even precious fewer places as beautiful as ours that is
open."

Miami isn't normally a spring break location anyway. They were also
pretty much kicked out of Ft Lauderdale years ago.
Now spring Break is Daytona, Cocoa Beach and up that way on the east
coast for the I-95 crowd and the midwest kids go to the Gulf beaches.
We are packed here with no particular issues other than the drinking,
****ing and acting stupid stuff. I am not even hearing much about that
but you can't get me near the beach in the spring. I have to do water
in two weeks and I dread driving down that way.
I wonder how much an Uber driver would charge to drop off my samples.

===

There's always FedEx overnight.

Not fast enough. There is a 6-8 hour window between collection and
arrival at the lab.

===

If you're going to FMB, boat might be the best option, otherwise from
the south of course.

Too much No Wake. Stuck in traffic is better.

===

If you time it right you can take in the booty shaking contest at the
Lani Kai. :-)

wrote:

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 18:01:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I am going to be on the inside. DEP is under the bridge next to Bonita
Bills.

Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:14:45 -0400, Wayne wrote:On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:05:48 -0400,
wrote:On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:03:19 -0400, Wayne wrote:On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 00:11:19 -0400, wrote:On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 18:01:23 -0000 (UTC), wrote:Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/20/21 10:51 PM, wrote: On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 11:57:18 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote: WASHINGTON (AP) ? Donald Trump?s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, has been partially closed after staff members tested positive for the coronavirus. That?s according to several people, including one familiar with club operations, who said Mar-a-Lago had ?partially closed? a section of the club and quarantined some of its workers ?out of an abundance of caution.? The person spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the situation by name. An email sent to members said that service had been temporarily suspended in the club?s dining room and at its beach club because some staff members had recently tested positive. It said the club had undertaken ?all appropriate response measures,? including sanitizing affected areas,? and that banquet and event services remain open. ?The health and safety of our members and staff is our highest priority,? it read. The Florida Department of Health did not immediately respond to a phone call and email. Trump moved to Mar-a-Lago after leaving Washington in January, and has spent the weeks since then laying low, golfing, dining with friends, meeting with Republican party leaders and plotting his political future as he considers running again in 2024. Trump was hospitalized with COVID-19 last fall and has since been vaccinated against the virus. Mar-a-Lago was the site of his first known exposure more than a year ago. A senior Brazilian official tested positive last year after spending time at Mar-a-Lago, where he posed for a photo next to Trump and attended a family birthday party. The Trump White House was hit with several subsequent outbreaks after it flouted virus precautions by resisting mask-wearing and continuing to hold large events. The club in Palm Beach has been a flurry of activity in recent weeks, hosting events and fundraisers, including one to benefit rescue dogs. Trump unexpectedly dropped by the event last week. In January, Palm Beach County issued a warning to Mar-a-Lago?s management after a New Year?s Eve party that violated an ordinance requiring employees and guests to wear masks. Video of the party posted online by Trump?s son, Donald Trump Jr., showed that few of the 500 guests wore masks as they crowded the dance floor while rapper Vanilla Ice, Beach Boys co-founder Mike Love and singer Taylor Dayne performed. The club was told future violations would result in fines of $15,000. The former president was not present at the party. ___ Spencer reported from Fort Lauderdale. Associated Press writer Zeke Miller contributed to this report. (Well, I hope impacted employees recover.) What do you want to bet this was kitchen staff who never had any contract with party guests ... but that wouldn't fit your narrative would it. BTW the writer must not know much about the law. There are no fines for mask violations in Florida. They can assess them, they just can't collect them. Your appreciation for those who put others at risk of contracting COVID is, I see, unabated. Like all the people from up north who descend on Florida during springbreak?So far the biggest problem we have is in miami and it isn't collegekids on spring break, it is thugs from the Acela corridor coming downto cause trouble. We are seeing violent street rampages, assaults, guns and generalmayhem. It is not the normal underage drinking, balcony climbing, publicurination and on the beach sex we see with spring breakers. The mayor says"I don't see this is a sort of spring break thing, because I don'tthink these are college kids," Gelber said. "I think it changes thenature of what we're in front of here. I think there are very fewplaces that are open as we have been and as our state has been open.And there are even precious fewer places as beautiful as ours that isopen."Miami isn't normally a spring break location anyway. They were alsopretty much kicked out of Ft Lauderdale years ago. Now spring Break is Daytona, Cocoa Beach and up that way on the eastcoast for the I-95 crowd and the midwest kids go to the Gulf beaches.We are packed here with no particular issues other than the drinking,****ing and acting stupid stuff. I am not even hearing much about thatbut you can't get me near the beach in the spring. I have to do waterin two weeks and I dread driving down that way. I wonder how much an Uber driver would charge to drop off my samples. ===There's always FedEx overnight.Not fast enough. There is a 6-8 hour window between collection andarrival at the lab. ===If you're going to FMB, boat might be the best option, otherwise fromthe south of course.Too much No Wake. Stuck in traffic is better.

Gotta protect Buffet's manatees, you know.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:24:49 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
[...]

If they really want to protect manatees, stop discharging warm water
from the power plant. Put it in a cooling canal before it goes to the
river. In fact they actually heat the water artificially if it is too
cold now.
Maybe if we stopped altering their natural behavior as the ESA
directs, they would migrate south like they are supposed to and we
wouldn't have an overpopulation here devastating the sea grass in the
river all winter.
Far more die from cold stress and locks than boats (that only account
for 25%) and that number may be exaggerated. Any manatee who is found
dead with a sign of impact or fresh prop scar is chalked up to a boat
death, even if it died of something else.
Most they find in winter are starving.
I think it is funny that they are quick to blame sea grass decline on
Lake O discharges, in that one spot and ignore 200 manatee eating it.

Karma may take 50 years but it is still a bitch [email protected] General 0 June 8th 18 12:34 AM
Karma Mr. Luddite General 3 December 17th 15 10:34 PM
Karma - St. Marten Terry M Tall Ship Photos 0 May 8th 08 02:55 AM
Green light Karma cruisin ASA 4 November 2nd 06 01:11 AM