Default Aha!

On Monday, 8 March 2021 at 13:04:46 UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 03:45:27 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Sunday, 7 March 2021 at 23:05:55 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 7 March 2021 at 22:02:08 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 7 March 2021 at 21:47:24 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Well, this explains some of the boys here...

https://tinyurl.com/yc7ub7zv

Excerpt:

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and
prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to
stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely
to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a
vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a
psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults
tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study
found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to
change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an
email to LiveScience.

"Prejudice is extremely complex and multifaceted, making it critical
that any factors contributing to bias are uncovered and understood," he
said.

Controversy ahead

The findings combine three hot-button topics.

"They've pulled off the trifecta of controversial topics," said Brian
Nosek, a social and cognitive psychologist at the University of Virginia
who was not involved in the study. "When one selects intelligence,
political ideology and racism and looks at any of the relationships
between those three variables, it's bound to upset somebody."

Polling data and social and political science research do show that
prejudice is more common in those who hold right-wing ideals that those
of other political persuasions, Nosek told LiveScience. [7 Thoughts That
Are Bad For You]

"The unique contribution here is trying to make some progress on the
most challenging aspect of this," Nosek said, referring to the new
study. "It's not that a relationship like that exists, but why it exists."
No wonder Donnie is homophobic and racist in his comments.

So..are you saying that in your case it's strictly the booze?
I'd say that would only be one factor. You can hangout with your buddies
from the Castro District all you want. Doesn't matter at all to me..

Homophobic comments. And you still follow Harry, when he accuses someone
of something. He has no idea if I drink or not. We know you do to,excess,
as you even complained about your kid drinking your supply. I dealt with
gay people for years working in San Francisco. Most were pretty nice.
Their choice, Just like I, unlike Harry, did not grow up with racism. My
best friend in grammar school was 2nd generation Chinese. My mom’s best
friend and her aid at the hospital was black. She and her family were
frequent visitors and the kids were good friends with us. Had a black
fishing partner for years. We took dinner to his widow yesterday, as she
just got out of the hospital. Unlike, you and Harry, doing the snowflakes
MO. Call everyone that does not agree with them RACIST. You Frigg’n dumb
****, homophobic, racist..

That's the 1st thing your type always say. "I have a black friend"

And the first thins you do is call someone a drunk racist. You dumb****
homophobic, racist.

As Dr Phil says...you can't fix what you don't acknowledge.
Man up Swill, it might just make you a better person.

I don't see a problem. Bill is what he is.

Aren't you one of the posters who make excuses for Trumps antics?
Sorry if I might question your objectivity.

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You should really take some writing lessons. You might then sound more like an
adult.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Writing lessons to talk to Kalif Swill?
Are y'all on crack down there?

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Sorry, looks like he got me. Gotta start paying more attention to headers etc.

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Pay some attention to your grammar, punctuation, and maturity. They all suck.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Now y'all can't be a spoofer.
No spoofer could be as nasty as the real JohnnyMop.

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I see, sadly, because I don't see many of its posts, that Johnny is back
to its usual nasty behavior.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You got that right. He probably displays his nasty behaviour 24/7 but seems to disappear on occassion from here. Maybe Mrs Herring limits his posting time.