Default moderna 2

Well, yesterday will not be missed. Got the 2nd Moderna shot Friday
afternoon. Thought, other than a sore arm, not bad. Until Saturday.
Aches and chills. Yuck stomach. Zero energy. Pretty good today.

On 2/28/21 3:18 PM, Bill wrote:

Well, yesterday will not be missed. Got the 2nd Moderna shot Friday
afternoon. Thought, other than a sore arm, not bad. Until Saturday.
Aches and chills. Yuck stomach. Zero energy. Pretty good today.

There seem to be a bunch of different reactions. My wife got her second
shot and felt a little queasy the next day but it passed. Her upper arm
was a bit sore. A friend of mine from way back when and her husband got
their second shots last week and had no reaction at all.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 20:18:26 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Well, yesterday will not be missed. Got the 2nd Moderna shot Friday
afternoon. Thought, other than a sore arm, not bad. Until Saturday.
Aches and chills. Yuck stomach. Zero energy. Pretty good today.

I didn't have the bad stomach or chills, but the energy was in the negative
column. Much better by about noon the next day.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Well, yesterday will not be missed. Got the 2nd Moderna shot Friday
afternoon. Thought, other than a sore arm, not bad. Until Saturday.
Aches and chills. Yuck stomach. Zero energy. Pretty good today.

I didn't have the bad stomach or chills, but the energy was in the negative
column. Much better by about noon the next day.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to pretty good shape today. Even did a little irrigation pipe work
for the boysenberry. Did spatchcock chicken on the Treager, with accordion
russet and sweet potatoes. They were okay, but I should have covered them
most of the cooking time. Caramelized onions, and grilled romaine. Don’t
know why, but when I went to grill the romaine, the temperature was
dropping on the grill. Still had pellets.

wrote:

Well, yesterday will not be missed. Got the 2nd Moderna shot Friday
afternoon. Thought, other than a sore arm, not bad. Until Saturday.
Aches and chills. Yuck stomach. Zero energy. Pretty good today.

I didn't have the bad stomach or chills, but the energy was in the negative
column. Much better by about noon the next day.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to pretty good shape today. Even did a little irrigation pipe work
for the boysenberry. Did spatchcock chicken on the Treager, with accordion
russet and sweet potatoes. They were okay, but I should have covered them
most of the cooking time. Caramelized onions, and grilled romaine. Don’t
know why, but when I went to grill the romaine, the temperature was
dropping on the grill. Still had pellets.

You didn't need to get the shot. The whole thing is a hoax.

wrote:

Well, yesterday will not be missed. Got the 2nd Moderna shot Friday
afternoon. Thought, other than a sore arm, not bad. Until Saturday.
Aches and chills. Yuck stomach. Zero energy. Pretty good today.

I didn't have the bad stomach or chills, but the energy was in the negative
column. Much better by about noon the next day.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to pretty good shape today. Even did a little irrigation pipe work
for the boysenberry. Did spatchcock chicken on the Treager, with accordion
russet and sweet potatoes. They were okay, but I should have covered them
most of the cooking time. Caramelized onions, and grilled romaine. Don’t
know why, but when I went to grill the romaine, the temperature was
dropping on the grill. Still had pellets.

Sometimes I think the Traeger controllers have a mind of their own. Should have
covered what? I've done spatchcock chicken but never covered it. Last time I did
one for my neighbor at the same time. He was thrilled.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Well, yesterday will not be missed. Got the 2nd Moderna shot Friday
afternoon. Thought, other than a sore arm, not bad. Until Saturday.
Aches and chills. Yuck stomach. Zero energy. Pretty good today.

I didn't have the bad stomach or chills, but the energy was in the negative
column. Much better by about noon the next day.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to pretty good shape today. Even did a little irrigation pipe work
for the boysenberry. Did spatchcock chicken on the Treager, with accordion
russet and sweet potatoes. They were okay, but I should have covered them
most of the cooking time. Caramelized onions, and grilled romaine. DonÂ’t
know why, but when I went to grill the romaine, the temperature was
dropping on the grill. Still had pellets.

You didn't need to get the shot. The whole thing is a hoax.

As are you Noman.

wrote:

[...]

Should have covered the accordion potatoes. Not the chicken.

wrote:

[...]

Bill, why are you responding to Noman? Just ignore him.