Default George Harrisons birthday born 1943

On 2/28/21 12:41 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 09:09:09 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 12:46:37 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 01:33:51 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 23:42:50 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 22:47:34 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 21:25:01 UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 15:07:12 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 17:35:29 UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 15:32:17 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:21:19 -0500 (EST), justan
wrote:True North Wrote
in message:r On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 11:35:47
UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote
in message:r On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 08:41:48 UTC-4,
wrote: On Thu,
25 Feb 2021 04:16:20 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote: On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 03:21:36
wrote: On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 14:00:26
-0800 (PST), True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 24 February 2021 at 17:31:05 UTC-4, wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 15:03:43 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote: On
2/24/21 2:39PM, True North wrote: Means he would be
78 today. Speaking about the Beatles...here's a nice
little appropriate tune that The John , Justine and the rest of the turds
can
dedicate to Trumpty Dumpty.
https://www.google.com/search?client...d&q=im+a+loser
Harrison to me was the "best" and "coolest" Beatle. I
never really got the Beatles. They had about a half dozen good songs
combined (solo and the group). Most of it was
commercial crap. They were stoned when they recorded it
and you needed to be stoned to enjoy it. We all live in a yellow
submarine? Really? I was a Motown guy. They had music in their
music. (Or maybe it was just the SE DC influence).
Half a dozen "good songs"? The big
thing
about them was that the majority of the tunes in their 13 or so albums were
"good". Sure they had a few fillers like YellowSubmarine
and those sitar musicals from Harrison but otherwise you got
your money's worth. I bet you thought "I want to hold your
hand" was musical genius. You sound like my Dad.
That
tune
used to drive him nuts. Even worse was One More Rainy Day by
Deep Purple. Go back and listen to the Rubber Soul
andRevolveralbums. That's where they got really good...in my
humble opinion. Whatever rings your bell I guess. I doubt
there is a Beatle song I haven't heard. I stand by my "half
dozen" comment. They are a cult
band that could fart in the mike and get their fans to buy the
record. I think they have pretty much said that in
interviews.On those albums there were only a couple songs each
that actually got much air play unless you were listening to
an all night album show.I had pretty much all their vinyl albums and a few
45s.Later
on
in the 80s my brother-in-law bought the Beatles Box of supposedly superior
recordings and copied the whole set onto good qualitycassette tapes for
me.Finally, I bought all the albums in CD format and put them on
my I Pod that I listen to up to this day. Sounds like you
are a huge fan. Nothing wrong with being a fan boy.
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...t/index.htmlAs were a huge
numbers of otherpeople.Who did y'all like, Justine....the
Spice Girls?I liked Barbara, Elvis, Motown. the Beatles
appealed more to the preteen girl set, but I did hear some of
their music. How could you miss it.
They
were the Taylor Swift of their time.Barbara Lewis?
Who's that?
I was just trying to figure out what Barbara you were talking about.
Barbara Mandrell?

Barbara Lewis was a somewhat famous R&B singer from Detroit in the 60s
and 70s but I don't think she ever had a Motown contract.
"Hello Stranger", "Baby I'm Yours" sort of stuff.
I assumed he was talking about Stresiand but you never can tell
with those southern boys.
I certainly hope not. She spells her name "Barbra" so as not to be
confused with all of those shikzas. That would be embarrassing for a
bay area boy.
If this gets out Bill may never be able to show his face in the Castro
again. ;-)
Say what?
Are you saying our Kalif Swill hangs out in that Castro District?
It would explain a lot.
There's that "Say what?" again. You never composed any email for
business, eh?
Well, aren't y'all the ditzy one.
I mimic 'mericans ...especially southern good 'ole boys.
Care to show an example of one?

crickets

"Show an example" of what...a ditzy one?
That would be y'all.
What about a good 'ole southern boy?
Well, y'all are southern but too nasty to be considered good.
Next question?
Evidently you are too dumb to understand. Ask your deadbeat friend to
help you.

Another customer in great need of Waynes' message.
Where are you Wayne when you're needed?
Since the truly deserving are lining up maybe you can charge for admission to your message.

Civility?

Im not sure if Kruger understands the meaning of that term. Maybe you can explain it to him.

===

Civility is good. There's really no reason for the lack of it unless
you view insults as a form of entertainment. Some do but that still
does not make it acceptable.

Spring is coming, the end of Covid is coming, let the good times roll.

Civility? Here? Now that would be something to see. Some of the fellas
who post here have been so far out of control for so many years,
civility seems out of reach. I'll be glad to watch for it, though, among
the few posters who scribblings here I actually see.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

-0800 (PST), True North wrote:
[...]

Easy to explain. Is the opposite of what you and Harry post.

Another example of your civility?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

-0800 (PST), True North wrote:
[...]

Some of the fellows here have proposed 'civility' to you and Donnee for years.
You both fight the proposal tooth and nail, pretending that someone is
'ordering' you to do something.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 13:35:52 UTC-4, John H wrote:

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Do you not know how to punctuate the singular possessive form of a noun, dummy?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Maybe Wayne better double down on your version of "the message".

-0800 (PST), True North wrote:
[...]

It's a two way street. No good proposing recommendations to one side and ignoring the other.

Keyser Söze wrote:

-0800 (PST), True North wrote:
[...]

Just giving the explanations. And the shoe fits you very well.

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Maybe you should double down on how to punctuate a sentence.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

-0800 (PST), True North wrote:
[...]

Whenever you're ready, just say the word.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Must be born that way John H.[_5_] General 7 January 8th 16 12:23 AM
Subs lost on patrol: 1943 USS Pickerel lost 1943.jpg 109890 bytes HEMI-Powered@[email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 March 25th 08 06:11 PM
A born again newsgroup Dene General 4 December 31st 05 04:41 PM
Democrat Youngstown Mayor George McKelvey Endorses President George W. Bush P.Fritz General 0 August 25th 04 03:02 PM
If one is born gay then... Gilligan ASA 25 December 3rd 03 08:56 PM