Default New Covid infection rates plummet, death rates decreasing also

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:35:37 PM UTC-5, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:32:29 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics..reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.

===

Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?

That counts for quite a lot with many people.

He seems to be a fairly decent guy... when he isn't wheeling and dealing and covering up for Hunter like only a nearly 50 year do-nothing politician can.

Rational? Early dementia doesn't equal rational. Mr. meet me outside for a fistfight? Fire off a couple shotgun blasts? LOL

It obvious a lot of people don't really care if the US is headed into the right direction regarding taking care of our businesses, jobs, borders, etc. As long as they hate whoever the TV tells them to hate.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:32:29 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer: Squat.===Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?That counts for quite a lot with many people.

quid pro quo akin to decency? Taking away our energy independence
is rational?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank you Donald.

===

News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The Former
Guy".

I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections and
hydroxychloroquine?

.... and perhaps a vaccine that beat all records for a vaccine approval
by about 8 years.

Maybe cutting through government red tape is a good thing. Only time
will tell.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank you Donald.

===

News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The Former
Guy".

I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections and
hydroxychloroquine?

I saw thaT...apparently a "Bidenism." Funny.

\
Probably because he is as bad at names as GWB.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.

===

Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?

That counts for quite a lot with many people.

You could say the same thing about George W Bush but I doubt Harry
would agree.
My only fear is "decency and rationality" will get us in more never
ending wars. You can say all you want about the evil Trump but he is
the first president since Carter who didn't get us into a war or
escalate one we were already in. That ain't nothing.

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:47:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:32:29 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer: Squat.===Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?That counts for quite a lot with many people.

quid pro quo akin to decency? Taking away our energy independence
is rational?

The greenie people don't want us to have any energy. They want to
return to the amount of energy we used 100 years ago.

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 02:08:53 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank God for Trump's vaccine. It's for damn sure none of this is due to Biden.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank you Donald.

===

News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The Former
Guy".

I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections and
hydroxychloroquine?

We probably owe a lot to the vaccine.

Thank you, Donald!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.

===

Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?

That counts for quite a lot with many people.

Tell that to the pipeline workers trying to eat.

It's nice to have a sweetheart in the White House ****ing over the country.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!