Default humanities majors

On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 09:54:43 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/18/21 9:44 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:10:34 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:57:38 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16

Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be
living in a cave.

I'm already living in a cave!

He was right. You didn't have them.

Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million.

And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Even here properties are going for outrageous prices. A former co-worker just sold her house a block away from me for around $700k
That is about 15 times what they paid for the house in the early 70s. I remember because it was one of our retiring engineers selling and I wished I had heard about the sale before the deed was done. The current sellers had done a lot of upgrades but it still looked like a cottage or small story and a half.

wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
[...]

Take a look at this "gem" in Bilious Bill's nearby San Francisco market.
$600,000. Laughable.

https://ibb.co/jhS5rGv

wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
[...]

Wow!
We hear similar stories about tiny houses in Toronto going for sky high prices.
Gotta feel sorry for the young folk making working class hero wages.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/18/21 9:44 PM, Bill wrote: bruce bowser wrote: On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:10:34 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote: On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:57:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote: https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16 Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be living in a cave. I'm already living in a cave! He was right. You didn't have them. Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million. And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Maybe in souf Marysland. Location Location Location. Those who
live in ****ty locationd shouldn't cast stones.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

True North Wrote in message:r
[...]

Isn't your house classified as a small story and a half?

On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 12:37:34 UTC-4, justan wrote:
[...]

Wrong as usual, Justine.

Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16

Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be
living in a cave.

I'm already living in a cave!

He was right. You didn't have them.

Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million.

And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market.

Nah, more like $250K. Is a 2500 sq ft house in a top grade area. I blame
the Democrats and Clinton for the housing price travesty. After they
artificially inflated the market, they kept the crash that should have
happened to make the prices rational again away by screwing the taxpayers
and banks they forced to loan in the first place. And allowed Raines and
his number two to walk away with $90 million and no jail time.

wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
[...]

And 3 blocks from me.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8...25084159_zpid/

When I bought, the street ended a half block up the hill. Cows grazing.
Decent commute to Silicon Valley. Don’t know the standing now, but a
couple years ago, was the fourth highest income per capita city in the US.

wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
[...]

There's really no rational national real estate market. A house/lot we
are looking at in a really nice suburb of Savannah is for sale for about
$550,000. A similar house here would be about $1,000,000 and in Hilton
Head, about $2.5 million. Probably $10 million out in San Francisco.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 12:37:34 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 09:54:43 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/18/21 9:44 PM, Bill wrote: bruce bowser wrote: On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:10:34 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote: On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:57:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote: https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16 Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be living in a cave. I'm already living in a cave! He was right. You didn't have them. Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million. And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.Even here properties are going for outrageous prices. A former co-worker just sold her house a block away from me for around $700kThat is about 15 times what they paid for the house in the early 70s. I remember because it was one of our retiring engineers selling and I wished I had heard about the sale before the deed was done. The current sellers had done a lot of upgrades but it still looked like a cottage or small story and a half. Isn't your house classified as a small story and a half? -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ndex.htmlWrong as usual, Justine.

How would you classify it then? 700K Canadian is about twice what
yours is appraised at.