Default A few of you might...

....appreciate this 50th anniversary rendition of The Weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Tuesday, 16 February 2021 at 10:49:59 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...appreciate this 50th anniversary rendition of The Weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

A classic.....Always nice to see a good 'ole Canadian boy, Robbie Robertson, playing. Not too long ago I caught a documentary on The Band. Ringo seems ageless...assuming that's a recent recording.

On 2/16/21 10:05 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 February 2021 at 10:49:59 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...appreciate this 50th anniversary rendition of The Weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

A classic.....Always nice to see a good 'ole Canadian boy, Robbie Robertson, playing. Not too long ago I caught a documentary on The Band. Ringo seems ageless...assuming that's a recent recording.

For decades, Ringo was "underrated" musically as a drummer, but he
really is very good. My "fav" Beatle was George Harrison. The Band was
always fun to watch. mostly Canadians. I saw them as Bob Dylan's backup
band sometime in the mid-1960s.

On Tuesday, 16 February 2021 at 11:13:39 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Believe that was a rough period. Documentary says a lot of fans turned on Dylan when he went electric after a successful run as a folk musician. The Band came in at that time.

On 2/16/21 12:56 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

Yeah, Dylan caught a lot of grief for that, but he evolved and then his
audience evolved with him

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:49:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...appreciate this 50th anniversary rendition of The Weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ

I prefer the one Fallon did with the Muppets, the last good thing he
did on TV.
The gold standard is still "The Band" version.

wrote:

...appreciate this 50th anniversary rendition of The Weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ

I prefer the one Fallon did with the Muppets, the last good thing he
did on TV.
The gold standard is still "The Band" version.

I agree about Fallon. He's gone from being truly funny to being just another political "comedy" hack.

I saw him shooting an SNL commercial for the upcoming show on a NBC tour some years back.
He was still a funny, unmolested kid back then.

wrote:

...appreciate this 50th anniversary rendition of The Weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ

I prefer the one Fallon did with the Muppets, the last good thing he
did on TV.
The gold standard is still "The Band" version.

I agree about Fallon. He's gone from being truly funny to being just another political "comedy" hack.

I saw him shooting an SNL commercial for the upcoming show on a NBC tour some years back.
He was still a funny, unmolested kid back then.

I had the opportunity to meet him when we were in the audience at the
Tonight Show in 2019.Â* It was like talking to a regular guy you just met
at the airport.Â* I've heard Letterman was a huge asshole off screen.

wrote:

...appreciate this 50th anniversary rendition of The Weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ
I prefer the one Fallon did with the Muppets, the last good thing he
did on TV.
The gold standard is still "The Band" version.

I agree about Fallon. He's gone from being truly funny to being just another political "comedy" hack.

I saw him shooting an SNL commercial for the upcoming show on a NBC tour some years back.
He was still a funny, unmolested kid back then.

I had the opportunity to meet him when we were in the audience at the
Tonight Show in 2019. It was like talking to a regular guy you just met
at the airport. I've heard Letterman was a huge asshole off screen.

Talked to a guy a few years back that had a daughter who arranged and managed celebrity events.
He said her encounters ranged from Jay Leno being the nicest guy you could ever want to meet,
to Jerry Seinfeld being the biggest asshole you could imagine. I could see that.

I know a guy that does tour accounting work for travelling bands. He said the smartest, most business
savvy artist he'd ever worked with was Gwen Stefani. Said she was nice and knew her ****.

wrote:

[...]

It's amazing how well some of these people hide their dark sides.