Default How did Sicknik Die

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 13:46:29 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 12:20:09 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 00:46:15 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 19:51:03 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 18:22:19 -0500, John wrote:

The liberals have stated over and over that he was killed by a protestor who hit
him in the head with a fire extinguisher. Yet, no marks have been shown on his
head, and the autopsy is being withheld. Why?

CNN, however, may have let the cat out of the bag:

"In Sicknick's case, it's still not known publicly what caused him to collapse
the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner's review have
not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that
ongoing process.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs
that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that
early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."

Better look at the link quickly. CNN has been know to remove stories quickly:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/02/polit...ges/index.html

===

It's still there.

It may be irrelevant whether or not he was struck. There is plenty of
legal precedent for charging perpetrators with murder even if a crime
victim dies of a heart attack during a struggle.

Have they actually convicted anyone recently under that statute?
If you read the CNN story they also said
"One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick
became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper
spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd."

Will this be a friendly fire situation? Was he without PPE when the
cops started lobbing chemical agents?

Sounds like it.

He texted me last night and said, I got pepper-sprayed twice, and he was in
good shape, said Ken Sicknick. Apparently he collapsed in the Capitol and they
resuscitated him using CPR.

https://www.lawofficer.com/how-did-o...-sicknick-die/

===

Supposedly the rioters were using pepper spray.

So were the cops.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

So were the cops, along with tear gas. I suppose it is possible he had
a bad reaction but they don't seem to care if anyone else does.

wrote:

[...]

I just wish they'd be open about the whole thing. But, maybe they're
embarrassed.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

You bozos are really incredible assholes. You're so ****ed up that
it's beyond belief.

You'll believe anything has got to me a "liberal" conspiracy, even
when you see the obvious events in front of your own eyes.

Trump lied and conned millions of people, and attempted a coup.

**** you.

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 00:41:33 -0500, wrote:

[...]

I have been asking this question all along. It is really starting to
look like all of the deaths were natural causes except the woman who
was shot. We are also not hearing much about the "use of force"
investigation is going in that case.