Default Antony Blinkin...

....the new secretary of state, just had a long sit-down interview with
Andrea Mitchell, and no questions were ducked. Quite a contrast to
Trump's last secretary of state.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...the new secretary of state, just had a long sit-down interview with Andrea Mitchell, and no questions were ducked. Quite a contrast to Trump's last secretary of state.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE. EH COWBOY?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Poor little Justine.. do you need to change your tampon?

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 13:14:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...the new secretary of state, just had a long sit-down interview with Andrea Mitchell, and no questions were ducked. Quite a contrast to Trump's last secretary of state.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE. EH COWBOY?

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 12:32:00 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...the new secretary of state, just had a long sit-down interview with
Andrea Mitchell, and no questions were ducked.

Were any tough questions asked?