Default Second shot...

....Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 10:41:38 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.

===

We got our second shots on Wednesday. My wife had a low grade fever
yesterday but OK today. I was dragging around a bit but also OK
today. Seems like a small price to pay if we can rejoin the world
soon with greatly reduced risk.

wrote:

...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.

===

We got our second shots on Wednesday. My wife had a low grade fever
yesterday but OK today. I was dragging around a bit but also OK
today. Seems like a small price to pay if we can rejoin the world
soon with greatly reduced risk.

absolutely correct.

--
Lock Trump Up

wrote:

...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.

===

We got our second shots on Wednesday. My wife had a low grade fever
yesterday but OK today. I was dragging around a bit but also OK
today. Seems like a small price to pay if we can rejoin the world
soon with greatly reduced risk.

I'm wondering if one can get by with wearing only half a mask after having the
first shot.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 11:39:47 -0500, Wayne B wrote:On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 10:41:38 -0500, Keyser wrote:...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone the next morning.===We got our second shots on Wednesday. My wife had a low grade feveryesterday but OK today. I was dragging around a bit but also OKtoday. Seems like a small price to pay if we can rejoin the worldsoon with greatly reduced risk.I'm wondering if one can get by with wearing only half a mask after having thefirst shot.--Freedom Isn't Free!

ABSOLUTELY NOT. DON'T FORCE BIDEN TO DO ANOTHER EXECUTIVE ORDER
COMMANDING IT FOR 100 DAYS.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze wrote:
...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.

She came home to you so that is expected.

wrote:

...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.

===

We got our second shots on Wednesday. My wife had a low grade fever
yesterday but OK today. I was dragging around a bit but also OK
today. Seems like a small price to pay if we can rejoin the world
soon with greatly reduced risk.

It really doesn't change much if you care about others and isn't that
why we were wearing masks in the first place?
You can still be an asymptomatic carrier and if you get complacent you
are more likely to be one.

wrote:

...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.

===

We got our second shots on Wednesday. My wife had a low grade fever
yesterday but OK today. I was dragging around a bit but also OK
today. Seems like a small price to pay if we can rejoin the world
soon with greatly reduced risk.

I'm wondering if one can get by with wearing only half a mask after having the
first shot.

If you believe Fauci, having both shots does not change the mask
requirement.

wrote:

...Wife got her second anti-COVID shot earlier this week. No soreness
this time at shot site, but a little bit of nausea that evening, gone
the next morning.

===

We got our second shots on Wednesday. My wife had a low grade fever
yesterday but OK today. I was dragging around a bit but also OK
today. Seems like a small price to pay if we can rejoin the world
soon with greatly reduced risk.

It really doesn't change much if you care about others and isn't that
why we were wearing masks in the first place?
You can still be an asymptomatic carrier and if you get complacent you
are more likely to be one.

===

We'll still be cautious but hopefully less like hermits.

I saw a news story yesterday that stated the Moderna anti-COVID vaccine
offered 80% protection after one dose. If true, that would be great
news. I wonder if Fretwell, our resident epidemiologist, has gotten
vaccinated.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

A last parting shot across the bow . . . Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 3 April 7th 07 06:11 PM
Why we can't get a flu shot -rick- General 0 October 31st 04 01:39 AM
Shot the Bridge EdGordonRN ASA 0 May 17th 04 01:25 PM
If you run, you are shot John Smith General 1 May 3rd 04 01:19 PM