BoatBanter.com

-   -   marjorie taylor greene... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187134-marjorie-taylor-greene.html)

Keyser Soze[_4_] January 29th 21 01:54 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

--
Lock Trump Up!

[email protected] January 30th 21 05:40 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:54:19 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

That is the Georgia 14th.
I would stay away from there if I was you or stay quiet.
This is "squeal like a pig for me" country ;-)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 30th 21 02:25 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

wrote:

The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

That is the Georgia 14th.
I would stay away from there if I was you or stay quiet.
This is "squeal like a pig for me" country ;-)

Since she is a pig, perhaps you might deliver us from whatever noises
she makes when Bubba and his 10 buddies **** her. She needs to be tossed
out of the House.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

justan January 30th 21 03:41 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/30/21 12:40 AM, wrote: On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:54:19 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters here... That is the Georgia 14th. I would stay away from there if I was you or stay quiet. This is "squeal like a pig for me" country ;-) Since she is a pig, perhaps you might deliver us from whatever noises she makes when Bubba and his 10 buddies **** her. She needs to be tossed out of the House.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

YOU TALKING ABOUT CARMELLO? I HEARD SHE WAS A WILD ONE IN THE PAST
BUT HAS SETTLED DOWN SINCE SHE GOT A NEW JOB.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

John[_6_] January 31st 21 01:06 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 08:52:08 -0800, Mr Robot wrote:

Is that why you're so ****ed up? Got it in the ass too many times?

Sounds like neither you nor Donnie have reached your 14th birthday yet.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Mr Robot January 31st 21 02:10 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

Sorry, but I'm not nterested in ****ing men or boys. Look elsewhere
Mr. Diddler.

bruce bowser February 5th 21 11:19 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Bill[_12_] February 5th 21 05:58 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

bruce bowser wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.