BoatBanter.com

-   -   marjorie taylor greene... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187134-marjorie-taylor-greene.html)

Keyser Soze[_4_] January 29th 21 01:54 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

--
Lock Trump Up!

[email protected] January 30th 21 05:40 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:54:19 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

That is the Georgia 14th.
I would stay away from there if I was you or stay quiet.
This is "squeal like a pig for me" country ;-)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 30th 21 02:25 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

wrote:

The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

That is the Georgia 14th.
I would stay away from there if I was you or stay quiet.
This is "squeal like a pig for me" country ;-)

Since she is a pig, perhaps you might deliver us from whatever noises
she makes when Bubba and his 10 buddies **** her. She needs to be tossed
out of the House.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

justan January 30th 21 03:41 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/30/21 12:40 AM, wrote: On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:54:19 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters here... That is the Georgia 14th. I would stay away from there if I was you or stay quiet. This is "squeal like a pig for me" country ;-) Since she is a pig, perhaps you might deliver us from whatever noises she makes when Bubba and his 10 buddies **** her. She needs to be tossed out of the House.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

YOU TALKING ABOUT CARMELLO? I HEARD SHE WAS A WILD ONE IN THE PAST
BUT HAS SETTLED DOWN SINCE SHE GOT A NEW JOB.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

John[_6_] January 31st 21 01:06 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 08:52:08 -0800, Mr Robot wrote:

Is that why you're so ****ed up? Got it in the ass too many times?

Sounds like neither you nor Donnie have reached your 14th birthday yet.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Mr Robot January 31st 21 02:10 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

Sorry, but I'm not nterested in ****ing men or boys. Look elsewhere
Mr. Diddler.

bruce bowser February 5th 21 11:19 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Bill[_12_] February 5th 21 05:58 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

bruce bowser wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

justan February 5th 21 06:27 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

Bill Wrote in message:r
bruce bowser wrote: On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote: The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters here... Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election. Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

She can't have too many more miles to go, eh?

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 5th 21 07:20 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

On 2/5/21 12:58 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

I don't recall Ms. Waters encouraging resurrection at the Capitol, the
killing of members of Congress, the Jews causing the California fires,
and all the other bull**** your Q-Publican Party and Greene believes and
promotes.

Bill[_12_] February 5th 21 07:25 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
bruce bowser wrote: On Friday, January 29,
2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote: The best of what the GOP
has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters here... Repukes
have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968
election. Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

She can't have too many more miles to go, eh?

And I thought that Biden said he would foster cooperation. Seems as if
Nancy has become a dictator.

Bill[_12_] February 5th 21 07:26 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

Keyser Söze wrote:

Enough other crazy **** out of Maxine.

Wayne B February 5th 21 07:31 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:20:54 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

I don't recall Ms. Waters encouraging resurrection at the Capitol, the
killing of members of Congress, the Jews causing the California fires,
and all the other bull**** your Q-Publican Party and Greene believes and
promotes.

===

Hmm, I believe the resurrection was some place else. :-)

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 5th 21 07:39 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

wrote:

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

I don't recall Ms. Waters encouraging resurrection at the Capitol, the
killing of members of Congress, the Jews causing the California fires,
and all the other bull**** your Q-Publican Party and Greene believes and
promotes.

===

Hmm, I believe the resurrection was some place else. :-)

That's just fake news! :)

[email protected] February 6th 21 03:50 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

wrote:

On 2/5/21 12:58 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

I don't recall Ms. Waters encouraging resurrection at the Capitol, the
killing of members of Congress, the Jews causing the California fires,
and all the other bull**** your Q-Publican Party and Greene believes and
promotes.

I id remember her telling people to assault any Trump staffer they saw
anywhere in public.

John[_6_] February 6th 21 02:00 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

wrote:

On 2/5/21 12:58 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

I don't recall Ms. Waters encouraging resurrection at the Capitol, the
killing of members of Congress, the Jews causing the California fires,
and all the other bull**** your Q-Publican Party and Greene believes and
promotes.

I id remember her telling people to assault any Trump staffer they saw
anywhere in public.

If witnesses are allowed in the Senate trial, I wonder if that little sweetheart
will be called to repeat those comments.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

You da dumpfuck February 9th 21 01:49 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

Well Fretwell, you're a ****ing dump **** AND a liar.

Still waiting for you to tell me where to meet you to beat the ****
out of you. ****ing coward.

[email protected] February 9th 21 03:13 AM

marjorie taylor greene...

On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 17:49:10 -0800, You da dump****
wrote:

Well Fretwell, you're a ****ing dump **** AND a liar.

Still waiting for you to tell me where to meet you to beat the ****
out of you. ****ing coward.

You posted my address a few weeks ago. I am still here cocksucker.

John[_6_] February 9th 21 12:15 PM

marjorie taylor greene...

wrote:

On 2/5/21 12:58 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

I don't recall Ms. Waters encouraging resurrection at the Capitol, the
killing of members of Congress, the Jews causing the California fires,
and all the other bull**** your Q-Publican Party and Greene believes and
promotes.

I id remember her telling people to assault any Trump staffer they saw
anywhere in public.

Dear Mr. Dumb****,

Florida abounds with things like alligators and mean-assed snakes. Therefore,
many folks carry a handgun - just in case. At our age, fisticuffs is somewhat
ridiculous, even with a dumb****, when a .45 or 9mm will do the job.

The liar in the group is well established. His name is Harry. If you would like
to cure an incessant lying problem, you might start there.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!