Default New CNN game show

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/att...cts-jpg.46195/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 20:06:31 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/att...cts-jpg.46195/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Sounds like y'all are the offended snowflake.

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 20:06:31 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/att...cts-jpg.46195/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Sounds like y'all are the offended snowflake.

Lighten up. That was funny.

On 1/23/21 9:28 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 20:06:31 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/att...cts-jpg.46195/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Sounds like y'all are the offended snowflake.

You are close; Herring is the offensive snowflake.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 20:06:31 UTC-4, John H wrote: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/att...cts-jpg.46195/ -- Freedom Isn't Free! Sounds like y'all are the offended snowflake. Lighten up. That was funny.

Ya. They want you to follow science while ignoring facts. You'd
have to be a moron to succum to that sort of reprogramming.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/23/21 9:28 PM, True North wrote: On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 20:06:31 UTC-4, John H wrote: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/attachments/facts-jpg.46195/ -- Freedom Isn't Free! Sounds like y'all are the offended snowflake. You are close; Herring is the offensive snowflake. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

You used snowflake improperly. The name "Snoflake " as assigned to
the children who cried and sobbed and went insane when they
thought thw world was going to end when the impossible happened
in 2016.

Off his game Fred C. Dobbs General 9 July 3rd 10 06:19 AM
Anybody up for a little game of.. Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 April 12th 08 11:12 PM
well, go pull a game Private W. MacShane ASA 0 April 8th 05 02:52 PM