Default Is this the final...

....Trumptoon?

https://ibb.co/JnVSTSG
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:07:28 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Trumptoon?

https://ibb.co/JnVSTSG
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Wow!
What more can you say?

True North Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:07:28 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: ...Trumptoon? https://ibb.co/JnVSTSG -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.Wow!What more can you say?

YOU'RE IMPRESSED. I CAN TELL. TRY NOT TO WEAR YOUR FEELINGS FOR
FAT HARRY ON YOUR SLEEVE.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 1/23/21 10:28 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:07:28 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Trumptoon?

https://ibb.co/JnVSTSG
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Wow!
What more can you say?

Yeah, that cartoon pretty much sums up Trump and most of his followers.
Might be more coming when he has to start dealing with the criminal
charges facing him.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 07:28:49 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:07:28 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Trumptoon?

https://ibb.co/JnVSTSG
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Wow!
What more can you say?

He could say, "Thanks, Donnie, for sucking up continuously. It enables my
narcissism to flourish."
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:07:28 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Trumptoon?

https://ibb.co/JnVSTSG
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Wow!
What more can you say?

He could say, "Thanks, Donnie, for sucking up continuously. It enables my
narcissism to flourish."
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Funny, y'all keep blathering on about narcissism but y'all sure did fit quite a few of the characteristics of that definition y'all tried to hang on Harry.
One good example is how quickly y'all jumped on Wayne when he posted an independent opinion that didn't line up with your directives.

wrote:
[...]

Herring and his boyz are just dirtbag trumpsters...

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/23/21 9:34 PM, True North wrote: On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 20:15:15 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 07:28:49 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:07:28 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: ...Trumptoon? https://ibb.co/JnVSTSG -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Wow! What more can you say? He could say, "Thanks, Donnie, for sucking up continuously. It enables my narcissism to flourish." -- Freedom Isn't Free! Funny, y'all keep blathering on about narcissism but y'all sure did fit quite a few of the characteristics of that definition y'all tried to hang on Harry. One good example is how quickly y'all jumped on Wayne when he posted an independent opinion that didn't line up with your directives. Herring and his boyz are just dirtbag trumpsters...-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

You two gay boys ought to get a room and profess your admiration
for each other there.

On Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 10:51:59 UTC-4, justan wrote:
[...]

You and The John had already booked it, for the entire week.
True love?

On 1/24/21 10:58 AM, True North wrote:

[...]

Imagine the horror of being locked up in a hotel room or a camper with
Herring or Justan or both of them. There isn't enough disinfectant in
the world to get the smell of Trump off you.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Is that your final answer? JimH General 35 December 30th 05 10:56 PM
The final frontier [email protected] General 4 November 26th 05 06:26 PM
My Final Post Capt. Rob ASA 1 October 15th 05 11:12 PM
Final Issue of GLC [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 September 5th 04 01:53 PM
Final Issue of GLC [email protected] General 0 September 5th 04 01:53 PM