Default More great boating videos

A veritable cornucopia of "how not to" boating instruction along with
some great "scenery" and interesting boats.

https://youtu.be/rKVCiXpfNsE

Wayne B wrote:
A veritable cornucopia of "how not to" boating instruction along with
some great "scenery" and interesting boats.

https://youtu.be/rKVCiXpfNsE

Salem, Oregon fire boat rescue crew sinking the boat. Doing everything
wrong. Why try to remove the tree first bad decision. Tied the boat to
the wrong end of the tree anyway. Never tie off and anchor the stern while
pointed downstream. Where is the knife, to cut the rope in an emergency,
which this became. Then when the transom is almost under water one of the
idiots walks to the back, sinking it more. What is the captain, or driver
doing? Ain’t paying attention. And nobody will be fired or suspended
because they are government employees, sinking a $100,000 boat.

https://youtu.be/E-tVAed2ta8

On Friday, 22 January 2021 at 15:42:31 UTC-4, Wayne B wrote:
A veritable cornucopia of "how not to" boating instruction along with
some great "scenery" and interesting boats.

https://youtu.be/rKVCiXpfNsE

I saw a few boats with kids sitting in the bow without PFDs.
Boat owner should be charged for endangering them.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:07:10 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 22 January 2021 at 15:42:31 UTC-4, Wayne B wrote:
A veritable cornucopia of "how not to" boating instruction along with
some great "scenery" and interesting boats.

https://youtu.be/rKVCiXpfNsE

I saw a few boats with kids sitting in the bow without PFDs.
Boat owner should be charged for endangering them.

They can be here and the Sheriff is usually pretty good about stopping
them. I still see it more than I am comfortable with. Worst case is
anyone in front of the rail on a pontoon. If you go over, there is no
chance of missing the prop.
My buddy has a Bass Buggy with 2 seats in front of the rail. I won't
even start the engine if anyone is sitting there if I am driving.
Maybe if they had a seat belt.

Some Great Boating Videos [email protected] General 0 May 13th 20 06:53 PM
Some Great Cruising Videos on a Flemming 65 Trawler [email protected] General 4 February 4th 18 06:16 PM
Latest boating videos... HK General 16 March 20th 09 01:41 AM
FS Boating & GPS Instructional Videos in NY Bluewater Nautical Marketplace 0 August 14th 07 07:27 PM
[ AD ] boat building / maintenence / boating videos for rent, online, delivered by mail [email protected] General 0 April 20th 06 07:52 PM