Default 12 to 15 miles...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/20/21 4:13 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:32:12 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...of Trump's wall at the Mexico border has been built. Has anyone seen
the check from Mexico that pays for it?

Make it cheaper for your landscaping services the reason you are against
the wall? You don’t pay your fair share of taxes, so you don’t have to
support the ILLEGAL immigrants!

Gee, Bilious, perhaps you can connect my "landscaping services" with my
opposition to Trump's Folly. I can't. The fellow I contract with for
heavy landscaping around here is a citizen of the United States. He's
not one of those illegals you used to hire for your illegal home
unimprovement business.

Can you say the same for everyone working for him? BTW a green card
and passing E-Verify doesn't really mean much.
When they did the "silent raid" on my wife's club they had four they
were looking for. All had legitimate looking green cards and all
passed E-verify. Three jumped the fence and one actually tried to
bluff his way past ICE. All they did was take his phony credentials
and give him a notice to appear. A few days later he was back with a
new name, new green card and ready to work. My wife said no.

He probably started that day at the club across the street.

It's not my job to ask people for their papers. The guy I was discussing
volunteered his Green Card and proudly showed me his Naturalization
Certificate.

Actually I think you are supposed to make sure those you employ are here
legally.

wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Yeah, how would I do that? It's not as if I picked up workers at a local
big box store shapeup, as you did.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I got them at the commercial lumber yard.

On 1/20/21 8:10 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Oh, the shapeup at the lumber yard. I stand corrected.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

So did the guy trying to bluff ICE. ;-)

The question might be the guys he hires unless he is a one man band.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/20/21 8:10 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Because after contacting the state EDD, no one showed up. And was not for
my business, was to get in-laws house ready for sale.

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:18:35 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I suppose the same way you find out if they are licensed and insured.

15 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 09:47 PM
22 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 09:35 PM
59 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 07:30 PM
75 miles to go Wally ASA 1 February 7th 05 06:57 PM
95 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 05:28 PM