Default Anyone watching the breaking news on...

....the Trump insurrection?

Many more details, "involvements," investigations widening, arrests,
possible involvement of Republican congressmen, active military members,
a QANON caucus in congress, veterans, sheesh, and it is still going on,
sub rosa. Trumpism has really poisoned this country and the antidote is
in question.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 08:22:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...the Trump insurrection?

Many more details, "involvements," investigations widening, arrests,
possible involvement of Republican congressmen, active military members,
a QANON caucus in congress, veterans, sheesh, and it is still going on,
sub rosa. Trumpism has really poisoned this country and the antidote is
in question.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

Next they should round up Trumps enablers and supporters.
Top of the list here would be The John and his Bowl of Turds.
Lock 'em up!

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 04:55:15 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 08:22:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...the Trump insurrection?

Many more details, "involvements," investigations widening, arrests,
possible involvement of Republican congressmen, active military members,
a QANON caucus in congress, veterans, sheesh, and it is still going on,
sub rosa. Trumpism has really poisoned this country and the antidote is
in question.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

Next they should round up Trumps enablers and supporters.
Top of the list here would be The John and his Bowl of Turds.
Lock 'em up!

You folks who like to stretch metaphors forget, Mein Kamph was written
in a prison cell.

wrote:

[...]

Trump can barely write his name.

Meanwhile, this is reported by many news organizations:

WASHINGTON — A growing number of House Democrats are calling for an
investigation into whether their Republican colleagues aided President
Trump’s supporters who violently stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 in
an effort to overturn the results of last year’s election.

Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., told Yahoo News that many of his Democratic
colleagues are discussing the possibility Republican House members
played a role in the attacks.

“I would hope no member did this, but the truth is there are more
questions than answers; what kind of communications did people have with
members? Did members give them a heads up about certain things like
which entrances to use or other intelligence before or during the
attack?” Richmond asked, adding, “That’s a real concern and I’ve heard
many people talk about that.”

Trump also urged the crowd to “fight like hell” and indicated he knew
they planned to march on to the Capitol, where lawmakers were certifying
Biden’s victory. The subsequent riots briefly stopped the electoral
certification. Five deaths have been linked to the violence, including
that of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who was reportedly struck
by a fire extinguisher, and Ashli Babbitt, a Trump supporter who was
shot by law enforcement.

Concerns about potential involvement from Republican members gained
steam on Tuesday evening after Rep. Mikie Sherill, D-N.J., claimed she
witnessed “members of Congress who had groups coming through the Capitol
that I saw on Jan. 5 for reconnaissance for the next day.” Sherill, a
former Navy helicopter pilot, detailed her claims further on Wednesday
evening in a letter she and her colleagues, Rep. Frank Pallone Jr.,
D-N.J., and Rep. Katherine Clark, sent to officials charged with
securing the Capitol.

That letter suggested multiple members observed “suspicious” groups
being given tours of the Capitol complex the day before the attack. It
also claimed these groups were reported to officials at the time.

“The visitors encountered by some of the Members of Congress on this
letter appeared to be associated with the rally at the White House the
following day,” the letter said. “Members of the group that attacked the
Capitol seemed to have an unusually detailed knowledge of the layout of
the Capitol Complex.”

That letter was addressed to the acting sergeants at arms of the House
and Senate and the acting chief of the U.S. Capitol Police. It requested
information from the officials about visitors to the complex on Jan. 5.
Sherill’s office did not respond to requests for comment.

The rioters penetrated deep inside the maze-like Capitol complex and
reached key locations including Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s
office and the chambers of both the House and Senate. Rep. Alexandria
Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., claimed during an Instagram Live broadcast on
Tuesday that she “didn’t feel safe around other members of Congress”
when she was evacuated to a secure location during the attack.

“I myself did not even feel safe going to that extraction point because
there were QAnons and white supremacist sympathizers and, frankly, white
supremacist members of Congress in that extraction point who I know and
who I had felt would disclose my location,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

https://tinyurl.com/y5buhkvz

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:r
...the Trump insurrection?Many more details, "involvements," investigations widening, arrests, possible involvement of Republican congressmen, active military members, a QANON caucus in congress, veterans, sheesh, and it is still going on, sub rosa. Trumpism has really poisoned this country and the antidote is in question.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most ofyour posts and I don't read any of them.

Probably more interesting is what Freshman congresswoman Green is
planning to present Sleepy Joe on his first day on the
Job.
I can't wait.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 08:22:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...the Trump insurrection?

Many more details, "involvements," investigations widening, arrests,
possible involvement of Republican congressmen, active military members,
a QANON caucus in congress, veterans, sheesh, and it is still going on,
sub rosa. Trumpism has really poisoned this country and the antidote is
in question.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

Next they should round up Trumps enablers and supporters.
Top of the list here would be The John and his Bowl of Turds.
Lock 'em up!

Damn, you continue to get dumber every day.

wrote:

On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 08:22:42 UTC-4, Keyser Sze wrote:
...the Trump insurrection?

Many more details, "involvements," investigations widening, arrests,
possible involvement of Republican congressmen, active military members,
a QANON caucus in congress, veterans, sheesh, and it is still going on,
sub rosa. Trumpism has really poisoned this country and the antidote is
in question.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

Next they should round up Trumps enablers and supporters.
Top of the list here would be The John and his Bowl of Turds.
Lock 'em up!

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is?

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:40:22 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

[...]

Yeah, it's really hard to find your way around the Capitol.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/b6...e4d29b1ecb.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Breaking news... John H[_2_] General 1 September 6th 17 12:29 AM
breaking news Harry[_2_] General 122 January 28th 10 01:51 AM
Breaking News!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 28 October 13th 09 02:55 AM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 08:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM