Default Where right-wing trash...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...gets its info (URLs found in browsers of my bozo binners) :

https://theblaze.com
https://breitbart.com
https://conservativereview.com
https://theconservativetreehouse.com
https://dailycaller.com
https://www.theepochtimes.com
https://thegatewaypundit.com
https://freerepublic.com
https://hotair.com
https://larryelder.com
https://marklevinshow.com
https://newsmax.com
https://pjmedia.com
https://www.prageru.com
https://rushlimbaugh.com
https://townhall.com
https://steynonline.com
https://twitchy.com
https://westernjournal.com
https://wnd.com
https://wsj.com
https://zerohedge.com

*All* bull**** sites.

Then why do you go to them?

This is part of a list compiled by a buddy of mine and I removed a
number of more newsy URLs from it. I overlooked the Wall Street Journal.
I should have removed that one, too.

I have looked at a couple of these sites...they're real trash, full of
Trump**** and bizarre right-wing conspiracies. I'm sure you, Herring,
and a couple of other boyz here are regular visitors to them...

About like you are most likely a very frequent visitor to ultra left wing
sites.

Most of the political sites I visit with any frequency are slightly left
of center. I'm not aware of any ultra left wing sites. Please list the
ones you think I might visit.

Your view of slightly left is skewed.

On 1/13/21 12:54 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:53:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/13/21 8:36 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:31:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Most of the political sites I visit with any frequency are slightly left
of center. I'm not aware of any ultra left wing sites. Please list the
ones you think I might visit.

These days I would have to include Facebook and Twitter that are
censoring any content that goes against their personal politics.

No, that is not what they are doing. What they are doing is limiting
access to insurrectionists and outright political bull****ters, like Trump.

AKA censoring them.
If they did the same thing to the BLM insurrectionists you would be
outraged.
The fact is Iran still has presence on those sites saying "death to
America" or words to that effect. This is nothing but political kubuki
theater.
The irony is Twitter seems to be going tits up over this. No big loss
as far as I am concerned. I have never twitted.

Advocating the violent overthrow of the government of this country and
taking actions to put that plan into place will get you censored.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Oh? And what evidence do you have for that? Or, better, what is slightly
left?

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 14:15:29 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

===

One half of a RCH.

wrote:

On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You think Che and Mao were slightly left. ;-)

wrote:

On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

CNN and MSNBC should be high on your list.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Actually, I knew very little about either of them when they were alive.
I do believe the United States was and is responsible for the length of
the awful mess in Cuba and the Trump Admin is trying to make it worse on
the way out the door. We could have co-opted the Cuban commies decades ago.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

wrote:

On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

The Cuba fiasco is your boy Kennedy's legacy and has been perpetuated
for almost 60 years.
I agree Trump should not have kicked that tar baby again.
We could have put Bill Marriott and Steve Wynn on it during the GHWB
administration and Cuba would be a real holiday destination, not just
a place for Canadians to buy overpriced cigars. Communism generally
falls under it's only weight when the population actually gets to
experience capitalism.

Right Wing Trash Keyser Söze[_3_] General 9 December 18th 20 01:35 AM
Talking Trash X ` Man[_3_] General 17 November 25th 11 08:10 AM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
Emptying the Trash ME and my Shadow General 3 April 30th 05 02:06 AM
I took out the trash! Bobsprit ASA 17 January 29th 04 02:50 AM