Default Where right-wing trash...

....gets its info (URLs found in browsers of my bozo binners) :

https://theblaze.com
https://breitbart.com
https://conservativereview.com
https://theconservativetreehouse.com
https://dailycaller.com
https://www.theepochtimes.com
https://thegatewaypundit.com
https://freerepublic.com
https://hotair.com
https://larryelder.com
https://marklevinshow.com
https://newsmax.com
https://pjmedia.com
https://www.prageru.com
https://rushlimbaugh.com
https://townhall.com
https://steynonline.com
https://twitchy.com
https://westernjournal.com
https://wnd.com
https://wsj.com
https://zerohedge.com

*All* bull**** sites.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Then why do you go to them?

This is part of a list compiled by a buddy of mine and I removed a
number of more newsy URLs from it. I overlooked the Wall Street Journal.
I should have removed that one, too.

I have looked at a couple of these sites...they're real trash, full of
Trump**** and bizarre right-wing conspiracies. I'm sure you, Herring,
and a couple of other boyz here are regular visitors to them...

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:07:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I overlooked the Wall Street Journal.
I should have removed that one, too.

===

Yes, absolutely. The Wall Street Journal has always leaned
conservative and not surprisingly has a pro business outlook. That
said, I give them high marks for fair and balanced reporting supported
by excellent fact checking.

wrote:

I overlooked the Wall Street Journal.
I should have removed that one, too.

===

Yes, absolutely. The Wall Street Journal has always leaned
conservative and not surprisingly has a pro business outlook. That
said, I give them high marks for fair and balanced reporting supported
by excellent fact checking.

Yes, I don't have issues with the WSJ or other reasonable, responsible
conservative publications, sites, or even politicians. I might not agree
with what they publish, say, or do, but that's a different issue.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

About like you are most likely a very frequent visitor to ultra left wing
sites.

wrote:

On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I agree the WSJ is usually a pretty serious financial news paper.
Murdoch doesn't think much of Trump these days either so I imagine the
editorials are not helping Trump.

Some of those sites are really like the NY Post or the National
Enquirer. They may publish bull**** sometime but they also get a story
right now and then and it is usually one nobody else chose to cover.

On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Most of the political sites I visit with any frequency are slightly left
of center. I'm not aware of any ultra left wing sites. Please list the
ones you think I might visit.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:31:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Most of the political sites I visit with any frequency are slightly left
of center. I'm not aware of any ultra left wing sites. Please list the
ones you think I might visit.

These days I would have to include Facebook and Twitter that are
censoring any content that goes against their personal politics.

Right Wing Trash Keyser Söze[_3_] General 9 December 18th 20 02:35 AM
Talking Trash X ` Man[_3_] General 17 November 25th 11 09:10 AM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
Emptying the Trash ME and my Shadow General 3 April 30th 05 02:06 AM
I took out the trash! Bobsprit ASA 17 January 29th 04 03:50 AM