Default Howard Liebengood...

....died as a result of head injuries he received defending the Capitol
from the Trump Insurrection. If the perps are known, they'll face
serious charges. Maybe they'll end up sharing a cell with the Trumps or
Guiliani.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:02:23 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...died as a result of head injuries he received defending the Capitol
from the Trump Insurrection. If the perps are known, they'll face
serious charges. Maybe they'll end up sharing a cell with the Trumps or
Guiliani.

Gee you can't even get your cops straight. Liebengood is the one who
died of Hillarycide.

We still haven't heard what caused Sicknick's stroke but that is not
usually the result of a minor head injury.
I am sure if this ever gets to a trial a lot more will come out in
discovery.

A message from Howard Dean Bert Robbins General 0 October 19th 06 01:59 PM
A message from Howard Dean [email protected] General 0 October 19th 06 01:59 PM
Howard Dean Joe Bleau Cruising 8 June 14th 05 05:30 AM
OT Howard Dean in 2004 Dave Hall General 26 September 23rd 03 04:41 AM
Can Tony Howard of "Judicious" please help Daniel Thompson Cruising 0 August 20th 03 10:22 PM