Default Civic Duty

Doing one's civic duty...

Guy I know who has entree to many right-wing discussion sites, gun
discussion sites, et cetera, is passing along to the FBI posts on those
places that threaten further insurrection and sedition, and make or
imply death threats to elected or appointed government officials, such
as U.S. Representatives, Senators, governors, election officials, et cetera.

Friend says many of the guys posting on these sites use "handles" or
fake names, but that doesn't mean the FBI and other authorities are
powerless to determine their real identifies.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Doing one's civic duty...Guy I know who has entree to many right-wing discussion sites, gun discussion sites, et cetera, is passing along to the FBI posts on those places that threaten further insurrection and sedition, and make or imply death threats to elected or appointed government officials, such as U.S. Representatives, Senators, governors, election officials, et cetera.Friend says many of the guys posting on these sites use "handles" or fake names, but that doesn't mean the FBI and other authorities are powerless to determine their real identifies.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most ofyour posts and I don't read any of them.

Tell your dull, witless, insult tossing Bidenista friend that he
better make sure he is squeeky clean, because, before they take
your friends accusations seriously, they will "take a look at
him" to make sure he tells the truth.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

In the Line of Duty John H[_2_] General 5 May 11th 13 12:02 AM
Honor & Duty.... remember? [email protected] ASA 0 November 11th 07 06:04 PM
JURY DUTY scbafreak via BoatKB.com ASA 0 February 7th 07 10:25 PM
Rack advice for 2006/2007 Civic? Harvey Rogers General 9 December 6th 06 10:39 PM
Burial duty Parallax Boat Building 2 June 20th 04 02:51 PM