Default Have to admit, this was stupid.

The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...phone-call.mp3

--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 08:24:01 -0500, John wrote:

The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...phone-call.mp3

===

Beyond stupid, probably criminal. I give Raffensperger a lot of
credit for pushing back so forthrightly.

How anyone could believe that Trump is not a threat to democracy after
that conversation is beyond me.

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 11:39:30 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 08:24:01 -0500, John wrote:

The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...phone-call.mp3

===

Beyond stupid, probably criminal. I give Raffensperger a lot of
credit for pushing back so forthrightly.

How anyone could believe that Trump is not a threat to democracy after
that conversation is beyond me.

The democrats owe him a big wet kiss. Maybe he still is a democrat
after all.
The $2,000 check was his idea too.

wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 08:24:01 -0500, John wrote:

The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...phone-call.mp3

===

Beyond stupid, probably criminal. I give Raffensperger a lot of
credit for pushing back so forthrightly.

How anyone could believe that Trump is not a threat to democracy after
that conversation is beyond me.

The democrats owe him a big wet kiss. Maybe he still is a democrat
after all.
The $2,000 check was his idea too.

Too bad there wasn't a recorder on the airplane in Phoenix. The conversation between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch would have been mesmerizing!

Trump is sloppy, but is hardly the first, or the dirtiest.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 08:24:01 -0500, John wrote:The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...l.mp3===Beyond stupid, probably criminal. I give Raffensperger a lot ofcredit for pushing back so forthrightly.How anyone could believe that Trump is not a threat to democracy afterthat conversation is beyond me.

Wrong Wrong Wrong. You must be thinking of Harris, Pelosi,
Schumer, Shiff, Cuomo, et all.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

The bull**** 'threat to Democracy' line is getting very old and misused!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 08:24:01 -0500, John wrote:

The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...phone-call.mp3

===

Beyond stupid, probably criminal. I give Raffensperger a lot of
credit for pushing back so forthrightly.

How anyone could believe that Trump is not a threat to democracy after
that conversation is beyond me.

China is a much bigger threat to Democracy than Trump would ever be. This is not
Nigeria.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 08:24:01 -0500, John wrote:

The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...phone-call.mp3

===

Beyond stupid, probably criminal. I give Raffensperger a lot of
credit for pushing back so forthrightly.

How anyone could believe that Trump is not a threat to democracy after
that conversation is beyond me.

China is a much bigger threat to Democracy than Trump would ever be. This is not
Nigeria.

===

Agreed that China is a long term external threat.

Trying to overturn a valid election with bogus claims, threats and
intimidation is a very real internal threat. It also sets a dangerous
precedent for the future. Hopefully some of the perpetrators will be
prosecuted to discourage future attempts.

wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 08:24:01 -0500, John wrote:

The boy is hurting our Senate chances in GA. What a dumb ****!

https://ix.cnn.io/audio/20210102-tru...phone-call.mp3

===

Beyond stupid, probably criminal. I give Raffensperger a lot of
credit for pushing back so forthrightly.

How anyone could believe that Trump is not a threat to democracy after
that conversation is beyond me.

China is a much bigger threat to Democracy than Trump would ever be. This is not
Nigeria.

===

Agreed that China is a long term external threat.

Trying to overturn a valid election with bogus claims, threats and
intimidation is a very real internal threat. It also sets a dangerous
precedent for the future. Hopefully some of the perpetrators will be
prosecuted to discourage future attempts.

Problem is not new. The last three Republicans elected as President had
the Democrats in Congress try to toss out electoral votes. Not as bad as
this election, but it is not new.

wrote:

[...]

Your attempts to rationalize the abhorrent behavior of Trump and the GOP
are pathetic.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,