Default Donald and Melania

Have their last Christmas conversation, because this time next year,
she'll be separated from him, and enjoying the good life back on
Slobenia, living off her adjusted pre-nup settlement:

https://ibb.co/N1bSXKC

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 08:29:56 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Have their last Christmas conversation, because this time next year,
she'll be separated from him, and enjoying the good life back on
Slobenia, living off her adjusted pre-nup settlement:

https://ibb.co/N1bSXKC

I suspect she will be living in Manhattan in the Trump Tower suite.
Don will be somewhere else. I think Palm Beach somewhere and you think
Leavenworth. ;-)
I am curious what he does with Mar A Lago now that the PB government
says he can't live there. I think I would create a Latino children's
resort for needy families from all over Florida. They get a rotating 2
weeks of fun and sun on the beach (that is within the limitations of
his contract with the city) and let those PB assholes enjoy the
company of the people they work so hard to exclude from their island.
These are the same racist pricks who wanted everyone (basically the
latino maids, gardeners and cooks) to have a background check, photo
ID and punch in and out every day.
"Don't let the sun set on your brown ass here" sort of thing.
Tallahassee (under Rick Scott) even thought that was too much.

wrote:

[...]

I have a feeling the attorney general of New York state will have a lot
of appearances scheduled in court up there for The Donald.

wrote:

[...]

You also had the feeling that Hillary would be finishing her first stint as POTUS about right now.
:-)

wrote:

[...]

Witch hunts tend to work that way but usually you can just send your
lawyer in a modern day witch hunt.
..

On 12/25/20 10:27 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 14:30:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

.

And The Donald has a slew of competent lawyers, starting with Rudee,
Rudee, Rudee.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

Thank you. Donald. Keyser Söze[_3_] General 0 October 6th 20 03:13 PM
Say there, Donald... Keyser Soze General 1 April 19th 20 06:54 PM
Thank you, Donald. Keyser Soze General 8 March 10th 20 12:24 PM
Donald C MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 4 April 8th 10 12:22 AM