Default Turning a sow's ear into a pig

Ivana’s detailed description of Donald’s rape was given during her
deposition as part of the Trump’s 1990’s divorce case. In a 1993 book,
Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, the former Texas Monthly
and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a very violent, criminal
scene of domestic violence.

According to Ivana’s sworn statements, her plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven
Hoefflin, who had performed Donald’s waist and chin liposuction
procedures, also performed his scalp reduction surgery. Hurt wrote in
the Lost Tycoon that the recovery was painful and Donald suffered
“nagging headaches caused by the shrinking of the scalp, and the pain of
the initial incision.”

In pain, and not satisfy with the immediate coloration associated with
the process, on an irate phone call, Donald told the Dr. Hoefflin, “I’m
going to kill you!” He then threatened to sue the doctor, not pay for
the procedure and work to destroy his practice. (Vintage Donald Trump)

Donald then unleashes his anger on Ivana for recommending the doctor.
The relevant excerpt of Lost Tycoon follows:

Suddenly, according to Ivana, The Donald storms into the room. He
is looking very angry, and he is cursing out loud. “Your ****ing doctor
has ruined me!” he screams. The Donald flings Ivana down onto the bed.
Then he pins back her arms and grabs her by the hair. The part of her
head he is grabbing corresponds to the spot on his head where the scalp
reduction operation has been done. The Donald starts ripping out Ivana’s
hair by the handful, as if he is trying to make her feel the same kind
of pain that he is feeling. Ivana starts crying and screaming. The
entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The
Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants.
Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than
sixteen months. Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not
romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The
Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions
she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, “He raped me.” When The
Donald finally pulls out, Ivana jumps up from the bed. Then she runs
upstairs to her mother’s room. She locks the door and stays there crying
for the rest of the night. The next morning Ivana musters up the courage
to return to the master bedroom. The Donald is there waiting for her. He
leaves no doubt that he knows exactly what he did to her the night
before. As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over
the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: “Does it hurt?

https://tinyurl.com/yagkm2g2

I had no idea the Donald had so many surgeries to alter his appearance.
Crikey.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

A Turning Point Jim General 2 March 24th 10 11:36 PM
Well, I wonder how the Vazer is turning out? Tim General 9 March 5th 08 05:13 AM
turning and tabs [email protected] General 10 June 29th 07 04:27 AM
I'm turning pro Shortwave Sportfishing General 5 July 15th 05 01:23 AM