Default Best Fun on the Internets...

Reading the posts, some barely literate, from the righties who are so
upset about Trump losing, they are bragging about the violence they are
going to cause throughout the country. I'm hoping these boyz strap on
the camo, strap on their ARs, and threaten heavily armed and seriously
trained authorities...the result will clear out some of the drooling
dumb****s from gene pool.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On 12/19/20 8:51 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Reading the posts, some barely literate, from the righties who are so
upset about Trump losing, they are bragging about the violence they are
going to cause throughout the country. I'm hoping these boyz strap on
the camo, strap on their ARs, and threaten heavily armed and seriously
trained authorities...the result will clear out some of the drooling
dumb****s from gene pool.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

it's not so much Trump losing. It's the delusional old man who doesn't know
where he is half the time.
--
LATIN DEFINITION OF SINISTER ???????

On Saturday, 19 December 2020 at 09:51:13 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Reading the posts, some barely literate, from the righties who are so
upset about Trump losing, they are bragging about the violence they are
going to cause throughout the country. I'm hoping these boyz strap on
the camo, strap on their ARs, and threaten heavily armed and seriously
trained authorities...the result will clear out some of the drooling
dumb****s from gene pool.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

Wouldn't you miss Jorge and a couple of his fellow turds?
Wonder if he keeps any of his 80 or more weapons at Elite Contractor Supplies just in case someone, anyone, needs kill'in.

On 12/19/20 9:07 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 19 December 2020 at 09:51:13 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Reading the posts, some barely literate, from the righties who are so
upset about Trump losing, they are bragging about the violence they are
going to cause throughout the country. I'm hoping these boyz strap on
the camo, strap on their ARs, and threaten heavily armed and seriously
trained authorities...the result will clear out some of the drooling
dumb****s from gene pool.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

Wouldn't you miss Jorge and a couple of his fellow turds?
Wonder if he keeps any of his 80 or more weapons at Elite Contractor Supplies just in case someone, anyone, needs kill'in.

I don't believe Alex has any real firearms.
Oh, if you want to hear what a real hate-filled crackpot rightie sounds
like, check the web for any podcasts or articles by Dan or Don Bongino
(that's what his last name sounds like to me). It'll help you understand
low brain output Trumpsters.

Keyser Söze wrote:

Reading the posts, some barely literate, from the righties who are so
upset about Trump losing, they are bragging about the violence they are
going to cause throughout the country. I'm hoping these boyz strap on
the camo, strap on their ARs, and threaten heavily armed and seriously
trained authorities...the result will clear out some of the drooling
dumb****s from gene pool.

Your post looks fairly illiterate.

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 06:07:54 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Saturday, 19 December 2020 at 09:51:13 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Reading the posts, some barely literate, from the righties who are so
upset about Trump losing, they are bragging about the violence they are
going to cause throughout the country. I'm hoping these boyz strap on
the camo, strap on their ARs, and threaten heavily armed and seriously
trained authorities...the result will clear out some of the drooling
dumb****s from gene pool.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

Wouldn't you miss Jorge and a couple of his fellow turds?
Wonder if he keeps any of his 80 or more weapons at Elite Contractor Supplies just in case someone, anyone, needs kill'in.

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is?

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 09:23:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

Just don't back up suddenly.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!