Default Harry - cute photo on your FB page

These bozos have to find something to whine like little girls
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girls
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.
B B is offline

In article ,
says...
Subject: Harry - cute photo on your FB page
From: Keyser Söze
Newsgroups: rec.boats

On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girls
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.
Oh, if you are in the Bozo Bin, it is because you are only here to
insult or your posts lack wit or you are deadly dull, or a combination.
In Just-AN-Asshole's case, it is all three.

We might be in your bozo bin but, we all pay our taxes and our debts,
unlike you. Do your facebook friends know that you are a deadbeat?

On 12/4/20 11:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girl
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

Fat Harry hits a new low. Conversing with the village idiot, Noman.
--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:57:08 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 12/4/20 11:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girl
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

Fat Harry hits a new low. Conversing with the village idiot, Noman.

And, like Donnie, it's about anal sex.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 12/5/20 9:37 AM, John wrote:
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:57:08 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 12/4/20 11:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girl
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

Fat Harry hits a new low. Conversing with the village idiot, Noman.

And, like Donnie, it's about anal sex.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Is it because of fat Harry's big butt? Or are the three of them queer as a
three dollar bill?

On Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 10:37:47 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:57:08 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 12/4/20 11:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girl
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

Fat Harry hits a new low. Conversing with the village idiot, Noman.

And, like Donnie, it's about anal sex.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Am I in your thoughts every waking minute, JohnnyMop?
Sure seems like it. Maybe I should be flattered but no...more like creeped out.
Go find some other younger man to fantasize about.

On 12/5/20 10:18 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 10:37:47 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:57:08 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 12/4/20 11:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girl
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

Fat Harry hits a new low. Conversing with the village idiot, Noman.

And, like Donnie, it's about anal sex.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Am I in your thoughts every waking minute, JohnnyMop?
Sure seems like it. Maybe I should be flattered but no...more like creeped out.
Go find some other younger man to fantasize about.

It was for the "younger men" that Herring joined the Army...all that
male sausage and of course the barnyard animals in Missouri or Iowa or
wherever he was whelped were turning him down for sex.

On Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 12:28:39 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

That makes perfect sense.
He could pick out the vulnerable for grooming under the pretense of furthering their career.

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 07:18:21 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 10:37:47 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:57:08 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 12/4/20 11:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/4/20 11:04 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
These bozos have to find something to whine like little girl
about.. Who's the girl here.. Johnny or Justine?

www.loser.com

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

According to the anal sex photos in which they are featured, they're
both girls.

Fat Harry hits a new low. Conversing with the village idiot, Noman.

And, like Donnie, it's about anal sex.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Am I in your thoughts every waking minute, JohnnyMop?
Sure seems like it. Maybe I should be flattered but no...more like creeped out.
Go find some other younger man to fantasize about.

Only when you make a stupid comment. Do you spend a lot of time thinking of
others' genitals?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Harry - cute photo on your FB page John[_6_] General 8 December 5th 20 02:21 AM
Cute! Poco Deplorevole General 2 February 27th 17 05:23 PM
Now *this* is cute... GuzzisRule General 1 September 11th 12 09:16 PM
OT...but cute! PocoLoco General 3 September 1st 05 07:51 PM
Molly’s Fun Page - THIS is a must vist page..... Mic Cruising 0 August 28th 05 02:15 AM