Default Pie-less. :(

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.

On Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 08:50:48 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.
Oh, if you are in the Bozo Bin, it is because you are only here to
insult or your posts lack wit or you are deadly dull, or a combination.
In Just-AN-Asshole's case, it is all three.

Pretty tough.
I sacrificed my favourite lemon meringue pie so wife could make 2 pumpkin pies. One with the meal and one for our son to take home with his leftover care package.

On 11/24/20 8:33 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 08:50:48 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving diner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.
Oh, if you are in the Bozo Bin, it is because you are only here to
insult or your posts lack wit or you are deadly dull, or a combination.
In Just-AN-Asshole's case, it is all three.

Pretty tough.
I sacrificed my favourite lemon meringue pie so wife could make 2 pumpkin pies. One with the meal and one for our son to take home with his leftover care package.

What kind of meal does wife put in her pie?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 07:50:37 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

===

What you need is a recipe.

wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.

wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.

Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk

wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.

Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk

Not to confuse the little homemaker but that was an insult.:-)

wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.

Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk

Not to confuse the little homemaker but that was an insult.:-)
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Do you think insults add credibility to your posts?

wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.

Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk

Not to confuse the little homemaker but that was an insult.:-)
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Do you think insults add credibility to your posts?

That is hilarious that you post something like that.

B B is offline

In article ,
says...

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

Did you steal it or did you actually pay for it?