Default Pie-less. :(

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 08:55:19 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 12:36:05 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/24/20 11:30 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/24/20 10:58 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/24/20 10:11 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 07:50:37 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.

Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk

Not to confuse the little homemaker but that was an insult.:-)
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Do you think insults add credibility to your posts?

Donnie, does *anything* add credibility to your posts?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:32:26 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 11/24/20 2:29 PM, Bill wrote:
B wrote:
In article ,
says...

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

Did you steal it or did you actually pay for it?

A lot better pumpkin deserts available besides pumpkin pie.

Such as? I love pumpkin and squash pie.

Sweet potato pie is the only way to go!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 11/24/20 4:36 PM, John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:32:26 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 11/24/20 2:29 PM, Bill wrote:
B wrote:
In article ,
says...

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

Did you steal it or did you actually pay for it?

A lot better pumpkin deserts available besides pumpkin pie.

Such as? I love pumpkin and squash pie.

Sweet potato pie is the only way to go!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Thats good too.

wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?
===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.
Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk

Not to confuse the little homemaker but that was an insult.:-)
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Do you think insults add credibility to your posts?

All you do is insult people or sniff Harry's ass.

wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?
===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.
Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk
Not to confuse the little homemaker but that was an insult.:-)
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Do you think insults add credibility to your posts?

All you do is insult people or sniff Harry's ass.

The two actions aren't mutually exclusive.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Justan O. wrote:
On 11/24/20 2:29 PM, Bill wrote:
B wrote:
In article ,
says...

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

Did you steal it or did you actually pay for it?

A lot better pumpkin deserts available besides pumpkin pie.

Such as? I love pumpkin and squash pie.

Wife does pumpkin squares. Pumpkin filling on top of shortbread.

John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:32:26 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 11/24/20 2:29 PM, Bill wrote:
B wrote:
In article ,
says...

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

Did you steal it or did you actually pay for it?

A lot better pumpkin deserts available besides pumpkin pie.

Such as? I love pumpkin and squash pie.

Sweet potato pie is the only way to go!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Racist. Funny story about that. Was in Cherry Hills, NJ at a customer and
black girl carrying a pie went by and someone said pumpkin pie? I said,
that is sweet potato pie. Cute girl looked at me and said how the heck
does a California white boy know about sweet potato pie?

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 03:55:37 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:32:26 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 11/24/20 2:29 PM, Bill wrote:
B wrote:
In article ,
says...

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?

Did you steal it or did you actually pay for it?

A lot better pumpkin deserts available besides pumpkin pie.

Such as? I love pumpkin and squash pie.

Sweet potato pie is the only way to go!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Racist. Funny story about that. Was in Cherry Hills, NJ at a customer and
black girl carrying a pie went by and someone said pumpkin pie? I said,
that is sweet potato pie. Cute girl looked at me and said how the heck
does a California white boy know about sweet potato pie?

Cute! For years I had a recipe I'd cut out of a Stars and Stripes news. It was
spectacular. That got lost along with a box of books coming back from Germany
the last time. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas I regret losing that recipe.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:32:26 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 11/24/20 2:29 PM, Bill wrote:
B wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

I bet your wife regrets not losing you in that transfer.

wrote:
John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:32:26 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 11/24/20 2:29 PM, Bill wrote:
B wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]