B B is offline

Default It's good to know that there's still some adult leadership in the country

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 21:56:32 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

" Wrote in message:r
On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 7:07:48 PM UTC-5, John H wrote: On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:34:49 -0500, Wayne B wrote: On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:13:04 -0500, John wrote: On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:02:03 -0500, Wayne B wrote: Senator Lisa Murkowski - a Republican who charts a more independent course and has acknowledged Biden?s victory - late on Sunday said it was

time to start the full transition process. She denounced efforts by some Trump supporters to overturn election results in some states as ?not only unprecedented but inconsistent with our democratic process.? Calls for Trump to accept defeat have been stronger outside Washington, even from some of his staunchest supporters, including former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who called Trump?s behavior ?a national embarrassment? in
an interview on ABC. And more than 100
former Republican national security officials published a letter on Monday asking that party leaders denounce Trump?s refusal to concede, calling it a dangerous assault on democracy and national security. - Reuters news service So why are you posting that here? === Mostly to point out (and celebrate) that there is still some sanity in the Republican party. It's a small but important step in the right direction. Do

you agree? I agree that I can read the news! It is seeming like you've decided to emulate Harry - cutting and pasting the news. You missed this: WILMINGTON, Del./DETROIT (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Joe Biden on Monday was formally given the go-ahead by a federal agency to begin his transition to the presidency, shortly after the battleground state of Michigan certified him as the winner there. With the rapid-fire developments, President
Donald Trump?s already languishing efforts to
overturn his Nov. 3 defeat appeared to be coming to a close. The U.S. General Services Administration, an independent agency, informed Biden that his transition - leading up to a Jan. 20 swearing-in - could officially begin. In a tweet, Trump wote that GSA Administrator Emily Murphy and her team should ?do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.? -- Freedom Isn't Free!It's almost as if Wayne has

left the group, and harry is spoofing him. It wouldn't be the first time old harold has done similar." Sniffing Joe and Kneepad Kammy are the biggest threats to our democracy that we have ever seen".

Well I do recall that Fat Harry was quite amorous of Mitt and
Wayne seems to be too. Coincidence?

===

Wayne is in favor of seeing some adult leadership on the Republican
side as opposed to a NY con man reality TV star selling snake oil to
the masses. I doubt that 'Airree would follow quite that far.

When is Bob Dole...I mean Wayne going to start chastising Biden for his
criminal antics with his son and Ukraine and China and who knows what
other countries they were extorting money from?
B B is offline

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 07:09:05 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/24/20 1:41 AM,
wrote:

" Wrote in message:r
[...]

Yeah now we have a slick political apparatchik who was known as the
"Senator from MDNA". He only says stupid **** now and then.
Same oil, different snake.

You're just anti politicians who actually know something about politics,
and prefer bomb throwers like Trump.

Politicians who know something about politics got us $28 Trillion in
debt and they still want to keep printing money and throwing it out of
helicopters to the voters on the ground who will keep voting for them.
Biden is stuck with a promise that he will somehow erase $1.5 Trillion
in student debt without telling us where the money comes from or how
that does anything to help the economy.
That is just one of his unfunded give away programs. They also want to
print another $2.2 Trillion to mitigate the lockdowns and closures of
businesses but, in the long run, that hurts more than it fixes.

Joe should nationalize the endowments that the colleges and universities
have to pay down student debt. Obviously the colleges and universities
doen't NEED the money because they aren't spending it.

leadership around the world Keyser Soze[_2_] General 0 May 18th 20 01:33 PM
Harry's leadership .... Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 2 March 9th 18 03:56 PM
Conservative Leadership jps General 0 November 26th 09 08:11 AM
Leadership defined... Tom Francis - SWSports General 25 November 23rd 08 09:16 PM
Leadership Qualities Bob Crantz ASA 5 December 21st 04 02:32 AM