Default Rudee, Rudee, Rudee

For some reason while I was channel flipping, I landed on Rudee Rudee
Rudee Guiliani's news conference regarding the efforts to save Donald
Trump's ass. Rudee's hair dye was running down both sides of his face
and he didn't realize it. It's hilarious. He and the RepubliTurds with
him shoveled enough bull**** to make the Sahara Desert fertile enough to
grow corn. Lorne Michaels of SNL could not have found an actor to
duplicate Rudee's performance. Maybe Trump should be looking for a
country to move to that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the
USA...

--
*I cultivate neither nettles nor bitter leaves...Jose Marti*

On Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 15:36:00 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
For some reason while I was channel flipping, I landed on Rudee Rudee
Rudee Guiliani's news conference regarding the efforts to save Donald
Trump's ass. Rudee's hair dye was running down both sides of his face
and he didn't realize it. It's hilarious. He and the RepubliTurds with
him shoveled enough bull**** to make the Sahara Desert fertile enough to
grow corn. Lorne Michaels of SNL could not have found an actor to
duplicate Rudee's performance. Maybe Trump should be looking for a
country to move to that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the
USA...

--
*I cultivate neither nettles nor bitter leaves...Jose Marti*

Perfect match made in hell!
A sleazy politician and his sleazy lawyer.