Default Is Harry Really Gone?

It seems like he left the group 'cause we were too conservative and truthful for
the likes of him.

Now it seems like he's trying to set a record for most stupid posts in one day,
every day.

Is his narcissism that bad?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sunday, 15 November 2020 at 18:02:54 UTC-4, John H wrote:
It seems like he left the group 'cause we were too conservative and truthful for
the likes of him.

Now it seems like he's trying to set a record for most stupid posts in one day,
every day.

Is his narcissism that bad?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

No....y'all and your bowl of turds are "that bad".
Harry is just trying to drain the swamp in this group.

On 11/15/20 6:05 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 15 November 2020 at 18:02:54 UTC-4, John H wrote:
It seems like he left the group 'cause we were too conservative and truthful for
the likes of him.

Now it seems like he's trying to set a record for most stupid posts in one day,
every day.

Is his narcissism that bad?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

No....y'all and your bowl of turds are "that bad".
Harry is just trying to drain the swamp in this group.

An impossible task with racists like Herring and morons like
Just-an-Asshole holding forth here. They both are obsessed with me. I
should send them a dirty jockstrap so they'll have something to sniff.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

On Sunday, 15 November 2020 at 19:35:59 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/15/20 6:05 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 15 November 2020 at 18:02:54 UTC-4, John H wrote:
It seems like he left the group 'cause we were too conservative and truthful for
the likes of him.

Now it seems like he's trying to set a record for most stupid posts in one day,
every day.

Is his narcissism that bad?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

No....y'all and your bowl of turds are "that bad".
Harry is just trying to drain the swamp in this group.

An impossible task with racists like Herring and morons like
Just-an-Asshole holding forth here. They both are obsessed with me. I
should send them a dirty jockstrap so they'll have something to sniff.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Then they'd want more and more.......
I wouldn't let the pair of them near my skivies. After all the garments gave me faithful service and deserve better than those two.

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 18:35:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/15/20 6:05 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 15 November 2020 at 18:02:54 UTC-4, John H wrote:
It seems like he left the group 'cause we were too conservative and truthful for
the likes of him.

Now it seems like he's trying to set a record for most stupid posts in one day,
every day.

Is his narcissism that bad?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

No....y'all and your bowl of turds are "that bad".
Harry is just trying to drain the swamp in this group.

An impossible task with racists like Herring and morons like
Just-an-Asshole holding forth here. They both are obsessed with me. I
should send them a dirty jockstrap so they'll have something to sniff.

You reckon your kid could use some of the attention you give to those folks you
so dislike?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

The pair are retards. I feel sorry for both of them

something for Harry to keep his eye on Oscar General 46 July 7th 12 02:18 PM
Thanks Harry stp General 1 June 12th 12 01:52 AM
For Don and Harry iBoaterer[_2_] General 0 December 23rd 11 04:59 PM
Harry No Name General 27 March 31st 09 08:17 PM
Yo - Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 June 12th 07 06:50 PM