Default It's not about Joe Biden...

It's no longer about Joe Biden. Biden will be sworn in as the 46th
president of the United States of America on January 20, 2021. Now, it's
about the Republican Party, cowering in terror before a bloated baby
with a king-sized ego who cares about nothing and no one but himself.

And so, as the Trump "presidency" draws to a close, a pathetic farce in
every way, having reduced the GOP to a helpless, cringing group of
hostages, who are willing to say and do anything, anything at all, no
matter how humiliating, to appease their big baby king.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:41:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

It's no longer about Joe Biden. Biden will be sworn in as the 46th
president of the United States of America on January 20, 2021. Now, it's
about the Republican Party, cowering in terror before a bloated baby
with a king-sized ego who cares about nothing and no one but himself.

And so, as the Trump "presidency" draws to a close, a pathetic farce in
every way, having reduced the GOP to a helpless, cringing group of
hostages, who are willing to say and do anything, anything at all, no
matter how humiliating, to appease their big baby king.

I think with Trump in their rear view mirror they will concentrate on
pointing out the failures in Biden's promises and take back the house
in 22. If we are still wearing masks 16 months from now and there is
anything still shut down, count on it.

On 11/13/20 11:41 AM, Keyser Sze wrote:
It's no longer about Joe Biden. Biden will be sworn in as the 46th
president of the United States of America on January 20, 2021. Now, it's
about the Republican Party, cowering in terror before a bloated baby
with a king-sized ego who cares about nothing and no one but himself.

And so, as the Trump "presidency" draws to a close, a pathetic farce in
every way, having reduced the GOP to a helpless, cringing group of
hostages, who are willing to say and do anything, anything at all, no
matter how humiliating, to appease their big baby king.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

I'm sure he knows what the deal is. It does seem though that he is committed
to resolving the issue surrounding the democratic partys corrupt and
unethical manipulation of elections. The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning states. I'm sure there will be
incentives provided by uber rich democrats like Bloomberg. I am hoping for
some push back from democrats less sleazy than Fat Harry.

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:05:59 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning states.

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning states.

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

Yeah, my wife and I are considering Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, or some
other dumb Republican state. Not.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning states.

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

I didn't make it up. I'm sure you can find reference somewhere.

wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning stat

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

Yeah, my wife and I are considering Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, or some
other dumb Republican state. Not.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

How about Florida? I'm sure bloomberg or soros would make it worth your
while.

wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning stat

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

Yeah, my wife and I are considering Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, or some
other dumb Republican state. Not.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

How about Florida? I'm sure bloomberg or soros would make it worth your
while.

He is persona non grata there. Already did a fail to pay thing there.

wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning stat

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

Yeah, my wife and I are considering Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, or some
other dumb Republican state. Not.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

How about Florida? I'm sure bloomberg or soros would make it worth your
while.

===

I think 'Airree is a persona non grata here.

wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning states.

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

I didn't make it up. I'm sure you can find reference somewhere.

===

These days conspiracy theories are dime a dozen.

So Joe Biden says... Tim General 31 March 26th 18 01:16 AM
Joe Biden Nomen Nescio General 0 March 12th 18 10:41 PM
Joe Biden Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 1 March 12th 18 04:24 PM
Joe Biden... F.O.A.D. General 1 March 2nd 14 09:29 PM
Biden D.Duck General 21 August 23rd 08 08:17 PM