Default Rudy Rudy Rudy!

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for Donald Trump, called up
as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in
Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who
for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey.

“It’s such a shame. This is a democracy,” Daryl Brooks, who said he was
a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons
Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. “They did not allow us to
see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll
watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots.”

Trenton political insiders watched with bemusement as Brooks took the
podium.

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault,
lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to
two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

Brooks has run for various offices, including U.S. Senate and the House
of Representatives.

“I started watching it and all of a sudden I was like, ‘there’s New
Jersey’s perennial candidate claiming to live in Philadelphia and
Giuliani claiming him to be a poll watcher and Philadelphia resident,"
Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora said in a phone interview.

James Gee, chief of staff to U.S. Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.),
also said he immediately recognized Brooks.

“Yeah, I know Daryl. It’s so fitting that he would be there,” Gee said.

https://tinyurl.com/yxbjzuax

For a moment there, I thought...it's Just-an-Asshole, from rec.boats!

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy Nomen Nescio General 0 October 23rd 20 05:47 PM
Rudy... Keyser Söze General 7 April 7th 16 09:42 PM
BE - Rudy W PM\(ZTB\) Tall Ship Photos 0 April 13th 08 02:46 PM
BE - Rudy W PM\(ZTB\) Tall Ship Photos 2 January 1st 08 10:29 PM
be - Rudy w PM\(ZTB\) Tall Ship Photos 0 May 6th 07 05:07 PM