Default Ooooh Noooo!

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has tested positive for the
coronavirus, and *told others not to disclose his condition,* according
to an official with knowledge of the situation who spoke on the
condition of anonymity. Meadows was at the White House early Wednesday
as President Trump spoke about the election.

The diagnosis, first reported by Bloomberg News, comes a little more
than a month after Trump and other members of his family and inner
circle also tested positive for coronavirus. Two weeks later, at least
five aides or advisers to Vice President Pence were infected.

snippet from washpost

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Keyser Söze wrote:

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has tested positive for the
coronavirus, and *told others not to disclose his condition,* according
to an official with knowledge of the situation who spoke on the
condition of anonymity. Meadows was at the White House early Wednesday
as President Trump spoke about the election.

The diagnosis, first reported by Bloomberg News, comes a little more
than a month after Trump and other members of his family and inner
circle also tested positive for coronavirus. Two weeks later, at least
five aides or advisers to Vice President Pence were infected.

snippet from washpost

Maybe it is a sign that Covid19 is overblown. You say Trump is unhealthy,
but 77 years old and does not croak. How many deaths in the White House
staff? We are further bankrupting the country and the death rate may not
be much more than the flu rate. I heard the other day that the flu death
count is ZERO, but lots of Covid19 deaths.

On 11/7/20 12:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

The stats indicate the deaths from COVID outpace the deaths from the
seasonal flu by a factor of four.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 11/7/20 3:59 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 12:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has tested positive for the
coronavirus, and *told others not to disclose his condition,* according
to an official with knowledge of the situation who spoke on the
condition of anonymity. Meadows was at the White House early Wednesday
as President Trump spoke about the election.

The diagnosis, first reported by Bloomberg News, comes a little more
than a month after Trump and other members of his family and inner
circle also tested positive for coronavirus. Two weeks later, at least
five aides or advisers to Vice President Pence were infected.

snippet from washpost
Csrmella

Maybe it is a sign that Covid19 is overblown. You say Trump is unhealthy,
but 77 years old and does not croak. How many deaths in the White House
staff? We are further bankrupting the country and the death rate may not
be much more than the flu rate. I heard the other day that the flu death
count is ZERO, but lots of Covid19 deaths.

The stats indicate the deaths from COVID outpace the deaths from the
seasonal flu by a factor of four.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Yup. All those dead people were so ****ed at Trump they voted for Joe and
Carmella.

On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 17:54:20 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

I suspect all of the precautions we are taking right now along with
better penetration of the flu vaccine might make the flu a non-event
this year.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 12:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Is that because the death is referred to as Covid19 as that pays better?
How many deaths have been to flu?

On 11/7/20 6:27 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 12:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

You really should stop reading and believing right-wing conspiracy
bull**** and then reposting it here. Doctors and hospitals might get
paid more for treating COVID than flu, but that is because it is a more
serious illness, takes longer to treat, and requires more equipment,
but that doesn't mean the system is being played on account of /COVID.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 11/7/20 6:41 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 6:27 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 12:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

They game the system just as you do.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 6:27 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/7/20 12:54 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

New York had to reclassify 50,000 deaths they claimed COVID did the job.
Seems as that is the game.

Ooooh...can hardly wait... Keyser Söze General 3 August 13th 15 01:22 AM
Ooooh nooooo! F.O.A.D. General 1 April 16th 13 03:25 AM
Ooooh nooo! ESAD General 45 February 5th 13 01:47 AM
No. No!!! Noooo!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 11th 03 12:40 PM