Default Fox REJECTS Bobulinski ! ! ! Fox REJECTS Bobulinski ! ! !

"Fox News has reviewed emails from Bobulinski related to the venture — and they don't show that the elder Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings, or took any payments from the Chinese".

Fox News - 1 week ago
-- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions