Default Early Voting

Went to a local post office yesterday. Across the street is the county
office building that houses the Board of Elections. There literally were
hundreds of people in line outside in the rain waiting to get inside to
vote early and cars parked all over the place. Usually, it is a pretty
sleepy street. The majority of registered voters in this county are
Independents, though Repubs outnumber Dems and usually win all the local
elective offices. I don't know who the lined up voters were going to
vote for, but I've never seen a line like that one for any election
here. The local sheriff had a couple of deputies there in case, I
suppose, any of the local militia thugs showed up to intimidate. Our
sheriff, an old-school Repub, doesn't like nonsense at the polls. He's a
good guy and we vote for him when he runs.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

COn 10/31/20 8:25 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Folks are waking up to Democratic motives and are coming out in droves to
show that democrats dreams are not America's dreams. Unless Carmella and
her squad are disassociated from the democratic party, you guys are doomed
to extinction.

On 10/31/20 8:46 AM, Justan O. wrote:
[...]

show that democrats dreams are not America'sÂ* dreams. Unless Carmella and
her squad are disassociated from the democratic party, you guys are doomed
to extinction.

That you still support Trump after his nearly four year horror show
demonstrates what a sleaze you are.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 10/31/20 8:49 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Fat Harry is poster boy for sleeze
Sleeze is not caring for your children. Sleeze is making commitments and not
honoring them. Sadly sleeze has come to mean democrat. Sleeze is being a
chronic liar.

Please explain why you want to expand the Supreme Court.

On 10/31/20 9:13 AM, Justan O. wrote:
[...]

It's spelled "sleaze," not "sleeze," moron. And your hero Trump is the
epitome of sleaze by any standard.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:25:21 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Went to a local post office yesterday. Across the street is the county
office building that houses the Board of Elections. There literally were
hundreds of people in line outside in the rain waiting to get inside to
vote early and cars parked all over the place. Usually, it is a pretty
sleepy street. The majority of registered voters in this county are
Independents, though Repubs outnumber Dems and usually win all the local
elective offices. I don't know who the lined up voters were going to
vote for, but I've never seen a line like that one for any election
here. The local sheriff had a couple of deputies there in case, I
suppose, any of the local militia thugs showed up to intimidate. Our
sheriff, an old-school Repub, doesn't like nonsense at the polls. He's a
good guy and we vote for him when he runs.

My guess is they are Trump voters. Only people who are committed would
stand in the rain to vote.
Democrats are the ones who claim voter suppression if there is the
slightest inconvenience in going to the polls.

On Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 10:25:58 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

SNERK!
That Justine is quite the trollop.

On 10/31/20 9:32 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

That he got into the Navy speaks volumes about the lack of standards...

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

wrote:

[...]

News is replete with GOP efforts to hold down the vote and to not count
votes legitimately cast. Our precinct votes at a local elementary
school, in its cafeteria/gym. The wait, if there is one, usually is very
short. The two parties have tent booths set up in the parking lot, but
no electioneering is allowed any where close to where the entrance to
the school itself is located. It's been a couple of election cycles
since I've seen loonytarian booths or literature anywhere in the county.
The Repubs have some fairly ugly name-calling yard signs and
mini-billboards set up. I have seen a lot of Biden/Harris yard
signs...we've got two of them up in our front and side yards.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 10/31/20 9:32 AM, True North wrote: On Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 10:25:58 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 10/31/20 9:13 AM, Justan O. wrote: On 10/31/20 8:49 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: On 10/31/20 8:46 AM, Justan O. wrote: COn 10/31/20 8:25 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: Went to a local post office yesterday. Across the street is the county office building that houses the Board of Elections. There literally were hundreds of people in line outside in the rain waiting to get inside to vote early and cars parked all over the place. Usually, it is a pretty sleepy street. The majority of registered voters in this county are Independents, though Repubs outnumber Dems and usually win all the local elective offices. I don't know who the lined up voters were going to vote for, but I've never seen a line like that one for any election here. The local sheriff had a couple of deputies there in case, I suppose, any of the local militia thugs showed up to intimidate. Our sheriff, an old-school Repub, doesn't like nonsense at the polls. He's a good guy and we vote for him when he runs. -- *Expand the Supreme Court!* Folks are waking up to Democratic motives and are coming out in droves to show that democrats dreams are not America's dreams. Unless Carmella and her squad are disassociated from the democratic party, you guys are doomed to extinction. That you still support Trump after his nearly four year horror show demonstrates what a sleaze you are. -- *Expand the Supreme Court!* Fat Harry is poster boy for sleeze Sleeze is not caring for your children. Sleeze is making commitments and not honoring them. Sadly sleeze has come to mean democrat. Sleeze is being a chronic liar. Please explain why you want to expand the Supreme Court. It's spelled "sleaze," not "sleeze," moron. And your hero Trump is the epitome of sleaze by any standard. -- *Expand the Supreme Court!* SNERK! That Justine is quite the trollop. That he got into the Navy speaks volumes about the lack of standards...-- *Expand the Supreme Court!*

The fact you avoided service speaks volumes about you.COWARD!
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

I'm voting republican because... [email protected] General 1 September 13th 08 08:11 PM
I'm voting republican because... [email protected] General 0 September 12th 08 02:44 AM
Voting Joe ASA 4 November 7th 06 05:52 AM
Early voting results Gilligan ASA 11 November 7th 06 02:50 AM
Done voting bb General 7 November 2nd 04 09:26 PM