Default Dominique

So today I went to Safeway for some Halloween candy. At the register was a
young, black girl, maybe 21, with the name 'Dominique' on her name tag. I asked
her if she'd ever heard the song, 'Dominique'. She had not. So I found the song
on You Tube and played it for her. She couldn't believe it and actually got
tears in her eyes.

Putting a smile on someone's face at least once a day gives one a nice feeling.

Oh, in case you've never heard it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo

And, in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj9BdfD0XAY

Of course, it's a bit religious, but that *shouldn't* offend anyone!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

n 10/28/20 2:59 PM, John wrote:
So today I went to Safeway for some Halloween candy. At the register was a
young, black girl, maybe 21, with the name 'Dominique' on her name tag. I asked
her if she'd ever heard the song, 'Dominique'. She had not. So I found the song
on You Tube and played it for her. She couldn't believe it and actually got
tears in her eyes.

Putting a smile on someone's face at least once a day gives one a nice feeling.

Oh, in case you've never heard it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo

And, in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj9BdfD0XAY

Of course, it's a bit religious, but that *shouldn't* offend anyone!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Don't count on it.:-)

John wrote:
So today I went to Safeway for some Halloween candy. At the register was a
young, black girl, maybe 21, with the name 'Dominique' on her name tag. I asked
her if she'd ever heard the song, 'Dominique'. She had not. So I found the song
on You Tube and played it for her. She couldn't believe it and actually got
tears in her eyes.

Putting a smile on someone's face at least once a day gives one a nice feeling.

Oh, in case you've never heard it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo

And, in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj9BdfD0XAY

Of course, it's a bit religious, but that *shouldn't* offend anyone!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

You make a lousy racist!

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 19:33:46 -0400, Alex wrote:

John wrote:
So today I went to Safeway for some Halloween candy. At the register was a
young, black girl, maybe 21, with the name 'Dominique' on her name tag. I asked
her if she'd ever heard the song, 'Dominique'. She had not. So I found the song
on You Tube and played it for her. She couldn't believe it and actually got
tears in her eyes.

Putting a smile on someone's face at least once a day gives one a nice feeling.

Oh, in case you've never heard it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo

And, in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj9BdfD0XAY

Of course, it's a bit religious, but that *shouldn't* offend anyone!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

You make a lousy racist!

I'll keep working on it!