Default Shotgun patterns.

I was thinking about this last night and I see the confusion. Shotgun
folks I am familiar with talk about the effective pattern where the
bulk of the shot column hits (80% of the pellets), not the spatter.
That won't reliably break a skeet bird and a game bird will usually
fly away with the couple of pellet hits in that spatter

Sorry for any confusion.

Shotgun for Home Defense Poco Loco General 24 February 15th 14 07:32 PM
sailboat vs shotgun Frogwatch General 34 October 16th 09 10:50 PM
Shotgun boat defense [email protected] General 5 October 14th 08 02:18 PM
Rowboat patterns??????? Christopher Carlson Boat Building 6 March 20th 04 02:50 PM
Asym Spinnaker patterns RodiniaOne Boat Building 3 March 13th 04 04:22 AM