Default Fascinating to watch...

....the dichotomy between the overwhelming majority of legitimate
physicians and scientists om how to contain COVID-19 and the bull****
feel-good nonsense being spewed by the White House and its Trump-ass
kissers.
--
225,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

Keyser Söze wrote:
...the dichotomy between the overwhelming majority of legitimate
physicians and scientists om how to contain COVID-19 and the bull****
feel-good nonsense being spewed by the White House and its Trump-ass
kissers.

Seems as if they were following CDC guidelines.

On 10/19/20 8:24 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...the dichotomy between the overwhelming majority of legitimate
physicians and scientists om how to contain COVID-19 and the bull****
feel-good nonsense being spewed by the White House and its Trump-ass
kissers.

Nothing but pity for our Fat Boy from Maryland.

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 20:24:24 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...the dichotomy between the overwhelming majority of legitimate
physicians and scientists om how to contain COVID-19 and the bull****
feel-good nonsense being spewed by the White House and its Trump-ass
kissers.

I still remember "We have nothing to fear but fear itself" when all
of FDRs financial wizards were running around with their hair on fire
talking about the end of the world

Now *this* is fascinating... HK General 5 February 20th 09 11:24 PM
Why I find rec.boats fascinating Tom Francis General 23 May 15th 07 12:54 AM
A Fascinating Book Maxprop ASA 0 January 5th 07 10:53 PM
A Fascinating Book Popeye ASA 0 January 5th 07 10:26 PM
A Fascinating Book Ellen MacArthur ASA 0 January 5th 07 04:59 PM