Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JohnH

Default Off Topic -- Has anyone seen the memo Hannity is discussing?

Hannity, as we speak, is discussing a memo leaked to him supposedly for
Democrats on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee (I think I got that
right). Anyway, it purports to advise democrat members how to twist things to
make Bush and administration look very bad. Interesting, but don't have the memo
yet. I'm sure jcs will post it as soon as it's available.

Stay tuned. Hannity, on Fox at 9:00 pm, EST, should be interesting tonight.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD