Default Guiliani's daughter supports Biden

Rudy Guiliani’s daughter is backing Joe Biden for president.

Caroline Rose Guiliani wrote in a Vanity Fair op-ed Thursday that
despite her father’s close ties to President Trump, “none of us can
afford to be silent right now.”

“As a child, I saw firsthand the kind of cruel, selfish politics that
Donald Trump has now inflicted on our country. It made me want to run as
far away from them as possible. But trust me when I tell you: Running
away does not solve the problem. We have to stand and fight. The only
way to end this nightmare is to vote. There is hope on the horizon, but
we’ll only grasp it if we elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris,” she wrote.

Guiliani’s daughter went on to divulge her tense relationship with her
ex-New York City mayor dad, saying they “often butted heads” on
everything from gay marriage, to welfare programs to racism since she
was 12.

“He always found a way to justify his party line, whatever it was at the
time,” she wrote. “It felt important to speak my mind, and I’m glad we
at least managed to communicate at all. But the chasm was painful
nonetheless, and has gotten exponentially more so in Trump’s era of
chest-thumping partisan tribalism.”

Guiliani said she publicly voiced her support for Hillary Clinton in the
2016 presidential election, and started canvassing for congressional
candidates after realizing she “wasn’t getting anywhere” debating her
famous father at home.

“It’s taken persistence and nerve to find my voice in politics, and I’m
using it now to ask you to stand with me in the fight to end Donald
Trump’s reign of terror,” she urged.

“If I, after decades of despair over politics, can engage in our
democracy to meet this critical moment, I know you can too,” Guiliani said.

From Yahoo News
--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.