Old October 15th 20, 07:40 PM posted to rec.boats

Default It's official

Justine is a whiny little bitch

Old October 15th 20, 10:11 PM posted to rec.boats

On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

************************* *********** Mikek

Old October 15th 20, 10:31 PM posted to rec.boats

On 10/15/20 5:11 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

************************* *********** Mikek

Those claims are nonsense, but it isn't nonsense that your boy Trump
aligns himself with the KKK, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the crazy
right-wing fanatics.

--
220,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.
Old October 15th 20, 11:24 PM posted to rec.boats

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/15/20 5:11 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

************************* *********** Mikek

Those claims are nonsense, but it isn't nonsense that your boy Trump
aligns himself with the KKK, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the crazy
right-wing fanatics.

Lay off the recreational drugs, dude.

Old October 16th 20, 04:11 AM posted to rec.boats

On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 6:24:14 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/15/20 5:11 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

Mikek

Those claims are nonsense, but it isn't nonsense that your boy Trump
aligns himself with the KKK, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the crazy
right-wing fanatics.

Lay off the recreational drugs, dude.

They aren't recreational for him.

Old October 16th 20, 09:44 PM posted to rec.boats

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:31:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/15/20 5:11 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

************************* *********** Mikek

Those claims are nonsense, but it isn't nonsense that your boy Trump
aligns himself with the KKK, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the crazy
right-wing fanatics.

You do know "the Proud boys" are led by a black guy ... right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

Old October 16th 20, 09:51 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

On 10/15/20 5:11 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

************************* *********** Mikek

Those claims are nonsense, but it isn't nonsense that your boy Trump
aligns himself with the KKK, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the crazy
right-wing fanatics.

You do know "the Proud boys" are led by a black guy ... right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

I haven't wasted a moment reading up on the proud boys. I've seen clips
and tv news about them, and my best hope is that they begin a violent,
armed confrontation with the authorities and all get shot dead.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.
Old October 16th 20, 10:43 PM posted to rec.boats

On 10/16/20 4:51 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/16/20 4:44 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:31:44 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 10/15/20 5:11 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

************************************ Mikek

Those claims are nonsense, but it isn't nonsense that your boy Trump
aligns himself with the KKK, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the crazy
right-wing fanatics.

You do know "the Proud boys" are led by a black guy ... right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

I haven't wasted a moment reading up on the proud boys. I've seen clips
and tv news about them, and my best hope is that they begin a violent,
armed confrontation with the authorities and all get shot dead.

This from Fat Harry who claims he doesn't hate anybody. I'm beginning to
think Fat Harry is a 2 faced liar.
Old October 17th 20, 01:44 AM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

On 10/15/20 5:11 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/15/2020 1:40 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Justine is a whiny little bitch

Nomen, do you question that twitter and Facebook are aligned with the
Democratic party?

You need to pay attention!

************************* *********** Mikek

Those claims are nonsense, but it isn't nonsense that your boy Trump
aligns himself with the KKK, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the crazy
right-wing fanatics.

You do know "the Proud boys" are led by a black guy ... right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

I haven't wasted a moment reading up on the proud boys. I've seen clips
and tv news about them, and my best hope is that they begin a violent,
armed confrontation with the authorities and all get shot dead.

I am not a militia fan myself but I did find it funny when someone
forwarded me a picture of Tarrio.

I will say the idea that all "militias" are old fat white racists is
flawed. There are all sorts of these groups, black and white.

I wouldn't be too sanguine about a battle between a militia and the
cops. In Waco the cops won but it was 4 killed 16 wounded to 6, not a
blowout. (Before they set the building on fire)

It was several hundred special agents against 91 and some of the 91
were women and children.
The FBI and ATF got hurt bad.

It's official Nomen Nescio General 0 October 15th 20 07:05 PM
It's official. Mr. Luddite General 2 October 9th 14 04:13 AM
Official Welcome X ` Man[_3_] General 1 August 26th 12 02:32 AM
It's official SteveB[_2_] General 0 August 9th 09 03:49 AM
It's official KLC Lewis Cruising 12 March 6th 09 01:43 AM