Default "Mister Vice President, I'm speaking"

And laughing and snorting and making faces like a five year old.
That rude and condescending behavior trumps even Trump. So if you
apply the same standards to her as you do to Trump you'd be a
bigot if you voted for her. Right Wayne?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 10/9/20 12:26 PM, justan wrote:
And laughing and snorting and making faces like a five year old.
That rude and condescending behavior trumps even Trump. So if you
apply the same standards to her as you do to Trump you'd be a
bigot if you voted for her. Right Wayne?

Kamala should have told Pence to "shut the **** up, already," but, of
course, you Trump cultists love it when your boyz talk over everyone. I
read when Dumpster Trumpster is hosting Limbaugh's show today. When Rush
dies, Trump can take over, reich, er, right?

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 10/9/20 12:26 PM, justan wrote: And laughing and snorting and making faces like a five year old. That rude and condescending behavior trumps even Trump. So if you apply the same standards to her as you do to Trump you'd be a bigot if you voted for her. Right Wayne? Kamala should have told Pence to "shut the **** up, already," but, of course, you Tru cultists love it when your boyz talk over everyone. I read when Dumpster Trumpster is hosting Limbaugh's show today. When Rush dies, Trump can take over, reich, er, right?-- 210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald Trump.

If she wasn't on her absolute best behavior she probably would
have. She's a skunk and a skank.