Default The damned liberal media...

On 10/27/20 1:28 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 12:52:22 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 07:39:04 -0400, John wrote:

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 22:34:29 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:38:05 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:51:48 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 09:15:13 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/12/20 2:10 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 02:01:09 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/11/20 9:01 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/10/20 10:56 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 10 October 2020 at 09:03:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/10/20 8:02 AM, John wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 05:55:31 -0700 (PDT), True North

wrote:

On Friday, 9 October 2020 at 09:11:14 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
It's all the liberal media's fault that:

...Trump's current campaign manager, Bill Stepien, has tested
positive
for Covid-19. Stepien is not to be confused with the previous Trump
campaign manager, Brad Pascale, who is being investigated for money
laundering and was involuntarily committed after hitting his wife
and
acting dangerously with a collection of guns. And don't confuse them
with a senior Trump aide before that, Kelly Ann Conway, who
attended a
Rose Garden even where there were few masks and is now positive with
Covid-19, and infected her daughter. And she is not to be
confused with
another previous Trump manager, Paul Manafort, who is in prison for
dirty dealings. And of course there is Corey Lewandowski, who
roughed up
reporters and had an extramarital affair with Hope Hicks, who is
positive for Covid-19.

All the fault of the liberal media.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of
Donald

Wow! Talk about a swamp that needs to be drained.
Donald, you do realize that immediately jumping on Harry's
bandwagon after your
absences does make you appear a little suck ass?

Just sayin'.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

There's no doubt that Herring is a Trump suck ass.
--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

SNERK!
After November 07 the John will have to find another ass to suck.

Your mouth will be forever planted on deadbeat Harry's ass.

That would be quite a trick seeing as his country is holding him hostage.

The best hope for the USA is if dumfoch Trumpsters like you contract
COVID-19 and die.

Last time I checked, Canada had about 180,000 total cases of COVID-19,
151,000 to date had recovered, and about 9,000 had died.

Compare those numbers with the USA, where the infection is out of control.

Canada is smarter about this. Just the other day, its government issued
a warning:

(CNN )Canadian public health officials are warning residents to stay
home as much as possible, saying the next few weeks will be critical to
the country's efforts to contain Covid-19.

Last month, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau declared that a second wave of
the coronavirus was already underway in most of the country. Canada is
at a "tipping point" in the pandemic, Trudeau said Friday.
"Not only is the second wave underway, yesterday we hit the highest
daily recorded cases, well above what saw this spring," said Trudeau
during a press conference in Ottawa Friday.

Maybe it is the people. We have just finished the tour of Utah national
parks. 50% of the cars seem to be California, a liberal state, lots of
other states. Here in Moab, the requirements are to wear a mask. Same as
the parks. The percentage wearing masks is smaller than the the percentage
not wearing. Maybe it is not the government’s fault, people are getting
COVID-19.

Masks are pretty much universal around here and we are still seeing
Covid cases in Estero.

I don't recall any respected scientists/medical professionals saying
that the universal wearing of masks would prevent all the spread of
COVID-19, but, hell, you are in southwest Florida, aka Trumpville, and
perhaps your "news" is different than in the real world.

Actually I haven't seen any studies that were actually controlled and
peer reviewed that say cloth masks do anything but thanks for playing
our game.
The closest they came was the Vietnam study that was controlled and
the cloth mask was worse than the control. (occasional use of a
medical mask as recommended by standard practice)

The conclusion was "poor filtration and moisture retention" of the
cloth mask made them the worst of the 3 categories tested.
Most of the "studies" (collections of anecdotes and cough in a box
experiments) end up getting walked back if they are not advancing the
party line.
The Duke study is a good example of that.
First it was the gold standard, then it was just a test of the testing
method, then it was just "misunderstood". It is way up in the Emily
Litella "Never mind" category now.

I can't believe you're still quoting that Vietnam study that was debunked months
ago.

I must have missed that and so did the New England Journal of
Medicine. Do you have any sort of a cite that is not MSNBC?

Ther Duke study is the one that went from the gold standard to ****
when it turned out they were not parroting the company line. Nobody
argued with the science, just the conclusions they wrote based on
their science. It was still a sneeze in a box thing, not a real
clinical study with a control and actual patients.

Here. Now hush.

https://youtu.be/DNeYfUTA11s
https://youtu.be/0Tp0zB904Mc

More sneeze in a box stuff ... yawn

I am wearing my face shield, get off my back.

The John won't get off your back until you submit to his orders and directives.

No one pays attention to Herring. His grandkids are waiting for him to die.

--
Nearly 230,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of
Donald Trump.

wrote:

[...]

Since I got my DD214, he is not the boss of me ;-)

wrote:

[...]

The only submissive one around here is Donna Blanc.

wrote:

[...]

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Perhaps you could show one, Dip****!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

Careful what you say to the boy. He is extremely sensitive.