Default More gun control needed?

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 12:04:04 -0400, John wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 17:40:55 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:53:13 -0400, John wrote:

And all of these guys will probably vote for Biden, who is very 'anti-assault
weapon:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN24R025

Yahoo/AOL implied it was a "white supremacist militia".

I just read the ABC report. No mention of race. Strange, eh?

The pictures are pretty hard to deny

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-members-armed-militia-shot-breonna-taylor-protest-225921727--abc-news-topstories.html

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:44:58 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

7On 7/27/20 9:20 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 5:51 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:53:23 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 2:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:53:13 -0400, John wrote:

And all of these guys will probably vote for Biden, who is very 'anti-assault
weapon:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN24R025

Yahoo/AOL implied it was a "white supremacist militia".
A bunch of black thugs looking for a place to die. I wouldn't count on many
of them being around to vote. I hope Kentucky takes care of this before
they are confronted with Trumps Militia.

One of them shot 3 of his buddies so they might not need the federal
agents.

I hope those three buddies and the rest of that mob of thugs demand justice.
How much jail time should the shooter get for 3 attempted murders?

===

The Reuters report said it was an accidental discharge. Perhaps some
gun safety training might be in order before carrying on the street.

Ya right. Three acidents? I wonder if open carry of assault weapons is legal
in KY?

It really sounds like a single "magic bullet" and the woman in
question is called a "trainee". Wayne is right, "Back to the classroom
and the wooden gun Kinesha".

wrote:
[...]

Kentucky is pretty damn lenient when it comes to carry laws.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John wrote:
And all of these guys will probably vote for Biden, who is very 'anti-assault
weapon:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN24R025
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

More prison time is needed.Â* This asshole is a NINE-time felon who shot
a 1-year old:

https://www.sheriff.org/PIO/BSONews/...OT-CHILD-.aspx

wrote:
[...]

Three accidental discharges?

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 04:10:12 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:
[...]

It's conceivable that 3 people could have been injured by the same AD
if they were all in close proximity.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:
[...]

A stunt which was designed to antagonize and intimidate that blew up in
their faces. Participate in such foolishness at your own risk.

wrote:
[...]

That is the way I understand it, one bullet, 3 bullet holes. Some may
have just been shrapnel, maybe all 3. A jacketed bullet pretty much
explodes when it hits something hard and pieces of jacket go
everywhere. When I was shooting in the basement I always shot through
2 layers of cardboard or the floor in front of the trap was littered
with twisted copper

wrote:
[...]

Earlier this year I was hit in the leg with a piece of shrapnel while
shooting at an indoor range in Ft Myers. It's not at all clear how or
why it happened but it took a little chunk from my shin and bled a
bit. The traps were over 20 yards away and seemed well constructed.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:
[...]

One of the indoor ranges I go to used to allow 5.56 on its high power lanes.. Last time I was there, they told me I couldn't fire my AR with 5.56, only with .223. The owner said he had shrapnel come back and hit him in the leg from a 5.56 round, and it barely missed the femoral artery. That's a wakeup call.

Out of control Mr. Luddite General 21 June 15th 17 06:52 AM
For or against gun control ... Mr. Luddite General 7 December 6th 13 01:14 PM
Gun control Calif Bill General 88 November 24th 06 11:51 AM
AutoHelm remote control --> ST5000 control head ??? Steve Electronics 2 August 15th 04 06:17 PM