Default A Great Explanation

True North wrote:
These days I boat in a RIB that I bought last year after selling the Bayliner bow rider. I have folding launch wheels to install on the aluminum transom. Hope to finish that today. I did buy a small Easy Loader galvanized trailer for it but the launch wheels should make launching in tricky areas easier.

How many thousands of loonies have you lost over the years making bad
boat buys?Â* You were never the smartest guy.Â* Harry would have destroyed
you when you bought a Bayliner if you weren't his only "friend" that
posts here.

True North wrote:
This year the dealer told me my model is a bit wider to accommodate a console with more comfortable seating. Grrrrr ... that would have been the perfect choice for me. I get tired on longer runs holding the tiller handle, especially when I
lean forward to get up on plane with the Mercury 6hp. GPS says I can get up to 14.5 mph.

Still listening to salespeople?Â* I guess you will never learn.

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 15:44:58 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

The Atlantic Bubble just came into effect. Residents of the four Atlantic provinces can travel over borders without quarantine.

I suspect that as soon as the cloistered areas open up, they will see
the same thing we are seeing.