BoatBanter.com

-   -   Question about the law (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185725-question-about-law.html)

[email protected] June 3rd 20 07:12 AM

Question about the law

Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors
for Covid social distancing and mask violations?

I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully going
about our business.

John[_6_] June 3rd 20 11:44 AM

Question about the law

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 02:12:30 -0400, wrote:

Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors
for Covid social distancing and mask violations?

I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully going
about our business.

They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] June 3rd 20 04:11 PM

Question about the law

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:44:55 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 02:12:30 -0400, wrote:

Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors
for Covid social distancing and mask violations?

I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully going
about our business.

They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.

If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do expect a
spike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease and
that will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies.
If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats the
most. Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem.

Justan Ohlphart[_4_] June 3rd 20 05:01 PM

Question about the law

Wrote in message:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:44:55 -0400, John wrote:On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 02:12:30 -0400,
wrote:Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestorsfor Covid social distancing and mask violations? I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choosewhether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully goingabout our business.They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do expect aspike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease andthat will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies. If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats themost. Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem.

Speaking of the devil. Where do you suppose he might be?

--
15 days and counting.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Justan Ohlphart[_4_] June 3rd 20 07:04 PM

Question about the law

Bill Wrote in message:
Justan Ohlphart wrote: Wrote in message: On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:44:55 -0400, John wrote:On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 02:12:30 -0400, wrote:Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestorsfor Covid social distancing and mask violations? I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choosewhether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully goingabout our business.They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do expect aspike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease andthat will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies. If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats themost. Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem. Speaking of the devil. Where do you suppose he might be? Delivering bricks?

Could it be that the Bricklayers are donating bricks and cheering
the rioters on. You have to think about who might have motives
to create all this mayhem. It's not about the murder of that
fella in Minneapolis. It's not about black lives matter. It's not
about police brutality. There's something else driving those
folks to behave like animals.
--
18 days and counting. I wonder how many hooks I can set in the
mean time

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John[_6_] June 3rd 20 07:19 PM

Question about the law

wrote:

Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors
for Covid social distancing and mask violations?

I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully going
about our business.

They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.

If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do expect a
spike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease and
that will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies.
If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats the
most. Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem.

On the other hand, if there is no spike in cases, what does that say about the
need for social distancing and masks?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] June 3rd 20 09:23 PM

Question about the law

wrote:

Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors
for Covid social distancing and mask violations?

I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully going
about our business.

They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.

If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do expect a
spike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease and
that will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies.
If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats the
most. Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem.

On the other hand, if there is no spike in cases, what does that say about the
need for social distancing and masks?
--

===

I suspect that the actual number of people protesting is a relatively
small percentage of the overall population. Just for the sake of
discussion, assume it is 5%, and that 5% of them become infected as a
result. That would result in an overall increase of 1/4 of 1 percent,
well below the level of statistical significance in my opinion, and
certainly not a "spike".

https://www.avg.com

John[_6_] June 3rd 20 10:01 PM

Question about the law

wrote:

[...]

True.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] June 3rd 20 10:09 PM

Question about the law

wrote:

Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors
for Covid social distancing and mask violations?

I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully going
about our business.

They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.

If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do expect a
spike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease and
that will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies.
If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats the
most. Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem.

On the other hand, if there is no spike in cases, what does that say about the
need for social distancing and masks?

I wasn't going to go there. Considering the cities burning were hot
spots before this mess, I am not as confident that this won't be a
Covid disaster ... for democrats.

I didn't see any MAGA hats there and I doubt those people talk to
anyone who has one.